Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-03-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
movielocker

Can Google Plus surpass Facebook?

Can Google Plus defeat Facebook? It's tough for Google to defeat facebook. So what strategies, tools, etc... they're going to use to defeat Facebook?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
LeoTic

i don't think so...

|
LeoTic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:18 AM   #3
serena85

In the future I think it will.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:12 AM   #4
born_star16

It's too early to say anything regarding this as Google+ has just started and Facebook has a large number of users all over the world. But Google+ will face a tough competition for sure.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:15 AM   #5
alicewalker88

Maybe if Google + will add new and useful features. For now, I still only use Facebook. There's really no big difference between Google + and Facebook so I don't find any reason to use the new social networking site of Google.

alicewalker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:16 AM   #6
a.oprea

I highly doubt it will. Right now Google+ is going down. The problem I think, is that Google+ doesn't add anything new, something that stands out in it's domain. For now, Facebook is unstoppable.

a.oprea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:45 AM   #7
sam1216

google plus surpass facebook in my opininon
sam1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
fmnely

G+ cant surpass face book...face book is there already

:

:

fmnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
jeresteem99

It's hard to say, and I wish there were a "I don't know/maybe" option. Google + is just in beta, so we don't know what kinks it has or what other features it will gain. However, how cool is the hangout function which lets you videochat up to 10 people at one time? I'm actually here to get more friends in circles. I know it's sad, but ever since Myspace, friend numbers are more precious than a working internet connection in farmville. I'd really like a sodahead circle, so I could find SH members and post/receive headlines related to this website. Plus, I like long walks on the beach, so that just increases my internet value. :] jk. but seriously.

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #10
pmonu

never....it can't be

|
pmonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #11
rockys5540

I think NO..

rockys5540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #12
alen12345

I think Google plus is a new process by Google.So it popular to very slow ways.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:35 AM   #13
adriana189

I think No. Facebook is too far ahead to be surpassed by any other social network. Facebook overtook Myspace in a flash, and has absolutely taken off in popularity since then. At this point, people's lives are just integrated with Facebook and, as such, I have trouble seeing Google Plus catching it in overall popularity. Google Plus could be a solid competitor and could get a sizable following, but I don't see it catching up with Facebook, unless the people in charge of making sure Facebook continues to run smoothly make some huge mistakes, down the line.

|
adriana189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:41 AM   #14
Lewis16

I think it is impossible.. Because Facebooks day by day better and better.

Lewis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:18 PM   #15
brennanpadilla1

Most websites offer free rank checkers, which is the best way to find your websites ranking on the search engine. After putting in the keyword, Bing or the other search engines will provide information about your rank.

|
brennanpadilla1 is offline   Reply With Quote