Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.25 average. Display Modes
Old 08-31-2018, 02:08 AM   #1
clo@

cheap hosting plans with these specs ?

Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
20 gbs of disk space, 700 GB of bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on these hosts ==>
Hostnamaste.com , Vpsget.com and Liquidweb.com
What can you say about their web hosting packages? Any discounts?

Old 09-06-2018, 05:25 AM   #2
How?

Hostnamaste.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:33 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

One thing that attracts me is also their pricing.
The responses from Hostnamaste.com techs are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
Simply the best hosting service!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote