Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-30-2015, 02:20 PM   #1
BloorDental

I made A website for my Dental Business what do you guys think?

You can have a look at the website here bloordentalclinic.com is there anything that could be done better? i was going for simple instead of being too flashy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BloorDental is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2015, 06:45 PM   #2
Cobra

Hi, I think the homepage looks really good. The only thing I noticed is that the second banner image due to the white toothbrushes at the top and also the mouthwash cap makes the menu items hard to read and the logo respectively. Might be worth moving the image down so the blue background covers the header area. Hope that helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:11 PM   #3
Attie

I see your beautiful wedsite . Your customers will love it .

Attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:53 PM   #4
BloorDental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Hi, I think the homepage looks really good. The only thing I noticed is that the second banner image due to the white toothbrushes at the top and also the mouthwash cap makes the menu items hard to read and the logo respectively. Might be worth moving the image down so the blue background covers the header area. Hope that helps.
thank you for that constructive feedback much appreciated.

BloorDental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:17 AM   #5
george.web13

Nice and professional web site!
Keep the good work!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:13 AM   #6
CTBP

You are using H1 tags in areas that H2 tags may be better for if you are worries about the SEO.

For example: <h1 style="text-align: center;">WHY CHOOSE BLOOR DENTAL?</h1>

I would put this at H2 and then use H1 for target keywords such as "Toronto Dentist"

|
CTBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:04 AM   #7
sangongoaitroi

Website good. share me code?

-
-
sangongoaitroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:15 PM   #8
StarWebReviews

Look Good, high speed.
StarWebReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:05 PM   #9
DavidHong

Good your website very good

DavidHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:31 PM   #10
iman96

just check it out , look good

please review my video

natural hair regrowth
iman96 is offline   Reply With Quote