Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 01-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #31
IAMalfin

Google Chrome is best for surfing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:37 AM   #32
tomwatson184

I had used the both of the browsers. I thought Google Chrome was the best but I wish I could choose Mozila Friefox.

|
|
tomwatson184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:58 AM   #33
jimlarson9

I feel Chrome should have addon support to make it more truly popular. Honestly, I find very little difference among the major browsers, though IE seems to deliver better pages but it's hard to make out which is best.

|
|
jimlarson9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #34
ozsubasi

I used to use Firefox but got fed up with all the updates (which meant not all the add-ons worked each time it updated) and switched to Chrome. It's uncluttered and simple.
ozsubasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:50 AM   #35
samparker21

IE seems to render pages a little better but it's hard to say which is best. I find little difference between any of the major browsers.

|
|
samparker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:33 AM   #36
Poppy86

Google Chrome is fast and a reliable web browser. It is one of the most popular Browser now a days.

Poppy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #37
storminternet

Indeed it is more secure and fastest web browser. Please check this link Why use Google Chrome

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #38
philipjones7

Before it becomes really popular, Chrome is a better add-on support is required. To be honest, I find little difference between any of the major browsers.*IE seems to render the page is a little better, it is best to say what is difficult.

|
|
philipjones7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:38 AM   #39
felixheddins141

Google browser (Google Chrome) is an undo basis web browser can let you more quickly, without problems and securely use the web, its super brief design, and use adds to more suitable.

|
|
felixheddins141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:18 AM   #40
mikestone2

There is a need for the new Google Chrome web browser to have those plugins as it will add to the usability of the whole thing if clients will choose it.

|
|
mikestone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #41
rickgabler14

Chrome requires superior addon support before it becomes genuinely popular. Honestly speaking, I find little difference between any of the major browsers

|
rickgabler14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #42
edwinnewton1

The thing about the new Google Chrome that really needs attention is the lack of add-ons. The developers should think about this over again.

|
|
edwinnewton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:41 AM   #43
panel

google chrome is a web browser by google

l
panel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:33 AM   #44
johnbent15

I checked my speed of Downloading and Uploading while using the Google Chrome at here Ip-details.com it's shows Good speed.

|
|
johnbent15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:14 AM   #45
royastor8

Google Chrome is in need for better addon support system before it can truly be popular. To say the truth I notice little difference from any of the major browsers. It seems to buffer pages better but it's really tough to say which is the best.

|
|
royastor8 is offline   Reply With Quote