Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-19-2017, 06:06 PM   #1
bellezatotal

Can you review my new site please?

Hello Guys,

Recently I've launched my new site about cosmetics, it's in Spanish, but may be you can tell me some tips to improve it. Thank you!

https://bellezatotal.mx

Last edited by bellezatotal; 03-19-2017 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: I forgot to put a link
bellezatotal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2017, 07:25 AM   #2
overals

not response template, it's looked as back to 90's
overals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:29 AM   #3
Kirangsc

I think its nice as normal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
where all decent girls and boys can
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. You can start making new friends in
or
freely.

Kirangsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
tamaodkk267

the right side bar is empty. You should put something in that.

Last edited by tamaodkk267; 04-02-2017 at 06:34 AM..
tamaodkk267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:04 AM   #5
cosmic_wheels

Your website not only looks like it was made in the 90's, as overals stated but it also seems like it was coded in the 90's as the html on your page is still using tables, which was a really old layout technique which should be avoided at all costs these days. Who ever designed this page seems to have either picked up a 1995 copy of "How to build a webpage" or was feeling really nostalgic and decided to build your website with a 90's copy of Dreamwever with the WYSIWYG editor set to "stun".

If you are serious about your online business, you should take down that site, pretend it never happened and hire a professional developer to rebuild your website using proper, modern techniques.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #6
bellezatotal

What modern thechnics do I need to implement?

Thank you for check my site... about the look, whats the moderns technics that I can develope in there to get the look of a modern site and its very important, it should be search engine friendly. Thank you.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:48 AM   #7
Akhtar200

Thanks for suggestions.

Akhtar200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #8
jackychen92

I think you should review the content
jackychen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:58 AM   #9
HokuAppsKarl

Sure we will review your site.Great design. Proper navigate.

|

|
HokuAppsKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 04:05 PM   #10
alabica

I think the site looks great. You may want to work a bit more of the loading time otherwise, it's a good site.

Marketing Manager
London
alabica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:35 AM   #11
globalyurtdisi

i think site is so bad. cause it's not responsive

globalyurtdisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:16 AM   #12
beautygalapk

Nice beautiful site.
beautygalapk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 09:40 PM   #13
xuanvu100494

Nice site, build content for your website
và các loại
xuanvu100494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:00 AM   #14
EriTay

Is the countdown for the page going online? If so I like it, if not then there should be some response when clicking on the links. I don't know what people mean with being reminded of the 90ies. I like the style and hope you will add more elements to your site soon.
EriTay is offline   Reply With Quote