Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 02-08-2013, 06:37 AM   #31
ashutoshjoshi19

I would suggest you to write some guest posts on high PR blogs and get backlinks from there.
ashutoshjoshi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #32
Weselion

Increasing pr techniques

You can guest post on well established blogs in your niche, You can also buy facebook likes or twitter followers to increase your social network soldiers, by so doing, you always get viewers whenever you write a new post. Also write a call to action at the end of each of your blog post, something like "if you enjoyed this post share it with your friends", once they share, new page views, new customers and maybe future prospects.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:17 AM   #33
janvi

Hi,
It's how I like to sell my educational achievements. After a chat with a friend who worked in PR, he suggested it would be a good career in which to express.
As I move from my PR agency work to something more independent, I find myself ... Science shows that bragging blogging is a feel-good form of self-expression.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by janvi; 02-12-2013 at 04:27 AM..
janvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #34
profilegen

I you want to increase PR then do high PR Directory and regular updation o your blogs.

||
profilegen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #35
tonyg23

Build more and more QUALITY backlinks from blog comments, forums posting, social networks, article marketing, and web 2.0 sites. Point them all to your main website. This will boost your target traffic from search engines.

tonyg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #36
comnames

Get high quality backlinks and get good pr. The more quality backlinks the more faster high pr. Its simple formula.

comnames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:00 AM   #37
rizham

Send a message via AIM to rizham Send a message via Yahoo to rizham
1. Blog commenting.
2. Blog Posting.
3. Forum Posting.
4. Article Submission.
5. Directory submission.

||
||
rizham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #38
aminbahgat

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojob View Post
You can get good page ranks in Search engines by doing SEO. There are so many techniques in SEO to increase the Traffic and as well as Page rank. some of them are:
1. Blog commenting.
2. Blog Posting.
3. Forum Posting.
4. Article Submission.
5. Directory submission.
6. Social Bookmarking.
7. Social Networking Services.
the reply is very good , thanks " Manjob "

-
-
-
-
-

aminbahgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #39
psychoken

Lots of blog submission and comments or reviews will be good but make sure it's quality content.

psychoken is offline   Reply With Quote