Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 07-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #1
virdagio

Thumbs up I like to introduce myself

My username is virdagio,but my real name is Perry van Empel.
i Have heard from your site from a friend who's name is Tom

My hobby is walking the four days marches.

I live in Nijmegen Netherlands where just the four days marches have ended an also the summer festivals 2015

I am a webmaster 48 years old .

I hope to contribute a lot on this forum.

greetings from Virdagio
virdagio is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2015, 01:36 AM   #2
zinist

Hi,
Welcome to the siteownersforum Perry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:42 AM   #3
Kristin perry

Hello Everyone....
Kristin perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:56 AM   #4
joice33

Hey guy glad to meet you here. Welcome!
joice33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:28 AM   #5
WilliamPhoto

welcome to the forum

WilliamPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:33 AM   #6
designdigital

Hello welcome to this forum hope you will enjoy this forum

designdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:47 PM   #7
Perryknifeworks

Hello Welcome to the forum!

Perryknifeworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:44 PM   #8
wwwdude

You came to the right place. Welcome !

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 12:10 AM   #9
Dubey675

Welcome to all members of siteownersforum

|
|
|
|

Last edited by Dubey675; 02-24-2016 at 03:51 AM..
Dubey675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:47 AM   #10
bijutoha

Send a message via Yahoo to bijutoha
Quote:
Originally Posted by virdagio View Post
My username is virdagio,but my real name is Perry van Empel.
i Have heard from your site from a friend who's name is Tom

My hobby is walking the four days marches.

I live in Nijmegen Netherlands where just the four days marches have ended an also the summer festivals 2015

I am a webmaster 48 years old .

I hope to contribute a lot on this forum.

greetings from Virdagio
Hi nice to meet you! I'm happy to see you here. Hope your best efforts make it more powerful for other webmaster. Oh! specially I want to give an another wishes to the cute boy.
bijutoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:58 AM   #11
Kristin perry

Thank you everyone....

Kristin perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:21 PM   #12
wwwdude

You came to the right place. Welcome !

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:45 AM   #13
souvik4u

welcome to forum .

souvik4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 06:54 AM   #14
film103

Welcome to the forum!

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 04:50 PM   #15
film103

Welcome to the forum!

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote