Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
mareebaybay

Buying traffic not legit?

Why would anyone buy traffic?.....I believe your traffic should be legit and actually people interested in visiting your webpage.

I guess i'm basically asking if buying traffic is effective?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mareebaybay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2013, 05:15 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I think you will make the right decision to choose Paidforumposting.com team of writers for creating backlinks to your sites and getting more and more traffic.
They are very good for this. I like them.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #3
oddy1113

I am looking for a legit source to buy target traffic. The web traffic we deliver is generated from pop-ups and direct visits .

Savita Bhabhi Movie
oddy1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:45 AM   #4
shaadisan

Buying traffic is not beneficial for the website. Direct traffic come on the website. It is bad for the website. Unique content is best for the website optimization.

|
shaadisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #5
williamforrest

It is not advisable to buy traffics for your website. Why don't you create natural links to help your site

williamforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:53 PM   #6
shopindexer

Buying traffic is legit. It should be more effective if the site is b2c or b2b.

If you're starting a blog then buying traffic is not a cost effective way.

shopindexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
AbdallahElroby

In my thinking it's illegal as long as it just increases traffic to your website without targeting people want the content of the website.

AbdallahElroby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:40 AM   #8
munish13

I also don't recommend buying traffic because traffic must be real people at least interested to see what you are offering. What you need to do is advertise your website using backlinks that are relevant. Then traffic will come in naturally.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:45 PM   #9
Faith Mark

Buying traffic is not beneficial if you buy direct traffic. Buying traffic is more beneficial if you buy search engine traffic via Adword, Yahoo ads etc... You can also buy traffic from facebook, POF etc...

My suggestion is that don't buy traffic from traffic rewarding sites, because you will get the traffic only but not buyers.

Faith Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #10
bermuda

It is definitely logical to employ paid advertising solutions, display links and graphical ads on pages of websites which have traffic and online visibility. PPC can be for example a great solution in this connection.

|
bermuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #11
DazzaOnline

Work on doing both

with
&
DazzaOnline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:34 AM   #12
bred

It is black hat seo to buy traffic for you site, I think. I always try to do White hat seo.

bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #13
gangamani1998

I don't think that buying traffic from other sources can penalize your site by the search engine. I think so.

| Paper Painting |
gangamani1998 is offline   Reply With Quote