Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > ASP

Notices

Old 11-09-2011, 03:01 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Dynamic Image Creation from User Input

Here's an interesting question I'm having some trouble with. Basically I would like to create an image based upon several textboxes on my site. A user is presented with 4 textboxes...one for name, title, email & to upload their photo (which is a preset size). What I would like to do, is then generate a jpeg image that has the text within it as well as thier personal image...and then save this 'profile jpeg' to a central location. Make sense?

I've found a few tutorials, but thought I'd ask in case someone had some experience doing the same thing.

Any and all help is greatly appeciated, thanks again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2013, 06:28 AM   #2
Kunalmathur

thanks for giving information...

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote