Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 02:27 AM   #1
eook.joc

Is fiverr a good option?

Is fiverr a good option to get backlinks? I have read that google discourages automated submission so if a get backlinks from there can my website get penalized?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eook.joc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
andersonsjohn

Buying backlinks from fiverr or any other site is not good idea. After Panda updates Google is more strict on Paid link, backlinks or any other activities that is used to increase Page Rank or SERP. Definitely Google will ban you if it catches paid backlinks on your site.
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
leifnsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by eook.joc View Post
Is fiverr a good option to get backlinks? I have read that google discourages automated submission so if a get backlinks from there can my website get penalized?
Never use automation for seo purpose, it will just penalize your website and nothing else.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:17 AM   #4
sycodelic

Using fiverr for anything is a bad idea, since they like to scam you. A better alternative would be to check out my thread here. Recommended for anyone wanting to make money.

sycodelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
martinhelen

According to my point of view this is not a good idea because mostly these are no-follow backlinks.

!
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #6
jessica733

It is quite clear that google always dislike auto tools or auto work and it always like and give preference to manual and human work therefore you should leave this practice.

|
|
|
jessica733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:10 PM   #7
mariarao

Hey,
SEOClerks.com is the best and probably the only solution! You can buy all type of high quality SEO services from here. Its a market place for buyers and sellers and focuses only SEO Services and even much better than Fiverr and other gig sites.
You must try it now - http://www.seoclerks.com/categories/Link-Building

Good Luck!
mariarao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:04 PM   #8
smithoptimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica733 View Post
It is quite clear that google always dislike auto tools or auto work and it always like and give preference to manual and human work therefore you should leave this practice.
well replay

|
|
|
|
smithoptimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:07 PM   #9
rummy26

I have never ever tried any link buying techniques..so fully naive about this.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #10
rebica19

If you looking for high quality backlinks then SEOClerks.com is the best place for you. I always use SEOClerks to buy SEO Services because if I wont get the quality work then I can reject the work and receive my funds back.
Check out the backlink services at seoclerks:
http://www.seoclerks.com/categories/Link-Building?s=r

Last edited by rebica19; 06-13-2013 at 01:00 PM..
rebica19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #11
worldarticle

Buying backlinks is not a good idea. Fiverr is nice place buying and selling services...
Old 06-14-2013, 01:42 AM   #12
seovikrama2z

After google update i dont think so, because google doesn't allow paid links

|
|
seovikrama2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:29 PM   #13
terrijhon

I dont think so that it is a good to promote your site.i think natural way of building links is the best way to generate traffic on your site.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #14
south mp3

buying backlinks is called..

south mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:25 AM   #15
rebica19

Some services just can’t be offered for $5 and irrespective of your seller level, Fiverr won’t allow you to sell a service for more than $5. Why not use SEOClerks.com for SEO services?? because it’s targeted towards one category and would attract many freelancers. They came up with their new marketplace i.e. ListingDock.com, amazing place to showcase your crafted items, so far great experience.
rebica19 is offline   Reply With Quote