Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 04-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
sholing

Send a message via AIM to sholing Send a message via MSN to sholing Send a message via Yahoo to sholing
Thumbs up FREE Edu Links- PR 6 , PR 5 PR 4

Hello All,

Hope you are having some great out time there......

Google have been toubling all of us ....
  • Lots of Paid Blog Network Getting De-Indexed
  • Panda gets updated Every Other week
  • to add to it I heard of Negitive SEO Stuff .....So bad to know about it...

I have been doing SEO from quite a good time ...And Making a Good Money ( Despite Storms from Google !! )

I have kept my faith in TOP Stuff and It has alway paid for me.....I have tried to keep the Link Velocity ( I guess you know the term) same for the entire period of Link Building ....And to tell you truth I have ranked lots of sites for tough keywords in a short time period..

Coming to the point, I am not here to sell any thing .... I want you to feel the power steps by steps and Absolutely FREE !!!!

Lets start with FREE EDU Links for your Site :

I will be building 5 Free High PR Edu Links for you FREE Of cost ....And You just need to the effect of Link Juice Coming from PR 6 , PR 5 PR 4 Sites and In terms of Authorities 10/10 ....

GO Here ....Fill Up the form...And I WILL COME BACK WITH REPORTS FOR YOU:

FREE EDU LINKS

See you soon,
- S.S.[/quote]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sholing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #2
estereve

I have filled up your form now what to do.

estereve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
sholing

Send a message via AIM to sholing Send a message via MSN to sholing Send a message via Yahoo to sholing
Quote:
Originally Posted by estereve View Post
I have filled up your form now what to do.
Hello Mate, You will receive your report within 5 days of your order. Cheers !!!

sholing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
epoolonline

Hy there , i was wondering why would you do that for free but i guess there is no point in asking that. I will never know for sure , all i can do is thank you and wish you good luck with your seo activity (or any other activity you may have)
epoolonline is offline   Reply With Quote