Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-19-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
jeremymarcus

Cool Jeremy Marcus Debt and Finance Reviews

Hello everyone! My name is Jeremy Marcus. I want to use my experience and expertise to help the visitors to my sites restore their credit and gain control of their finances.

I would love for reviews / suggestions about my newest websites.

Jeremy Marcus Finance
https://www.jeremymarcusfinance.com

Jeremy Marcus Debt
https://www.jeremymarcusdebt.com

All of my content is 100% unique and professionally written.

I can't wait to see your replies!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jeremymarcus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2015, 10:51 PM   #2
nidhish

The loading time & the content of your website looks good. But i feel like your site "Jmarcus Finance" looks a bit too simple. Try making it a bit more eye catching.

|
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:56 AM   #3
n00b007

Hi,

- Both of your sites are loading pretty fast. Thats great.
- I liked design of "Jeremy Marcus Debt" compared to the other site. It is more elegant.
- Font size of the post content on "Finance" site can be increased by 2px for improved readability

If you do, you understand !! >

Smile Please
>

Adventures of Curious Eagle >
n00b007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:02 PM   #4
Precisionpaint

Never get into debt at all cost.

Precisionpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:44 AM   #5
rory614

very informative site!
rory614 is offline   Reply With Quote