Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-30-2017, 11:35 PM   #1
phpcripts

Please review my site

Review my site and give some suggestion, how could i improve myself B2B

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
phpcripts is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2017, 11:37 PM   #2
Techbmc

Nice php site, your design is simple and professional just like the way I did mine. Keep it up.

|

|

|
|

|
|
|
|
Techbmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:45 PM   #3
phpcripts

thank for your appreciation buddy..

|
phpcripts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:24 AM   #4
ashleyjohn

Where is the link of your site? You should include the link when you want someone to review your site.

|
|
|
|
|
ashleyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:47 PM   #5
Will Turner

your website design and layout is fantastic. but you should consider having an native english speaker read over it as there are a few errors that look bad

Will Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 10:25 PM   #6
manavatmix

Took a long time to load and the images didn't load at all! Where is your site hosted?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:36 PM   #7
luxazan

your server looks incapacitated since the loading time is longer than normal. i think your images need resizing, you can also limit the number of JS files you are using.

|
|
|
luxazan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 02:19 AM   #8
fbacker

Nice site. Congrats
fbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:31 AM   #9
banhuhoian

Thumbs up

Nice site , i like it

Last edited by banhuhoian; 08-30-2017 at 07:27 AM..
banhuhoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:45 AM   #10
shabbirahmad

Just improve your site speed.
shabbirahmad is offline   Reply With Quote