Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #16
techmark

Both are best but i love to use wordpress because its easy to use and add lot's of plugins easily.
techmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #17
johnstephan25

For me its wordpess..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnstephan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #18
Matt Hutchings

I can't endorse Word Press enough. Extremely versatile, easy to use, and much more professional looking than most blog sites.

Matt Hutchings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #19
likit

Blogger is very good option to rank and index your blog fast and rapidly, this is my personal experience that blogger can index faster then wordpress and can give your good traffic in short period.

likit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #20
mausin12991

Wordpress is better than blogspot as word press has many plugins which are useful for SEO and Wordpress site also crawls in search engines faster than blogspot.
mausin12991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:21 AM   #21
Kunalmathur

I think wordpress is best platform............

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #22
johnwhite

Wordpress is best for Blog macking.

|
|
|
johnwhite is offline   Reply With Quote