Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-06-2018, 05:01 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

affordable reseller packages?

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 100GB space and 1500GB bandwidth, Linux.
Can you recommend me any reliable and professional web hosting providers to resell from?
How is Rockhoster.com service?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 08:18 AM   #2
grunn

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com provide attractive and reliable reseller plans.
The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:34 AM   #3
Michel001

The services offered by rockhoster.com are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than a decade. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. I can't imagine receiving better service from any webhost regardless of the price.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:59 AM   #4
Dharmishta

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 100GB space and 1500GB bandwidth, Linux.
Can you recommend me any reliable and professional web hosting providers to resell from?
How is Rockhoster.com service?
No idea about the mentioned host. Well you check out Scopehosts for SSD reseller hosting at affordable rates with features like anyrime moneyback guarantee, daily backup and more.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:06 AM   #5
woodtechkitchen

Thanks for sharing
woodtechkitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:31 AM   #6
CPU

The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of rockhoster.com is knowledgeable support. You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #7
kronos77

Have a look at reseller plans from dailyrazor.com and a2hosting.com.
They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done. They step by step narrowed the problem, gave good advice and followed through to the end.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:09 AM   #8
mastersite

https://www.mechanicweb.com/reseller-hosting.php
Check them out. I have heard they have 45 days money back guarantee, really fast support. They have servers in LA, USA.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:08 AM   #9
tommylii

Have a look at reseller plans which hostwinds.com and blazingfasthost.com provide.
Servers are as solid as a rock and prices are competitive.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote