Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
kronos77

Low cost server is in need

I need a low cost server and two hosts were advised me to try: a2hosting.com and suissrack.com.
So which way is better to follow?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2018, 05:32 AM   #2
Alex - A2 Hosti

Hi Kronos77,

I am happy to hear you are considering us as your web hosting company! I will allow the community to give you their unbiased opinions though if you have any questions about our services I welcome you to reach out to me directly here or via email alex@a2hosting.com
Alex - A2 Hosti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 11:48 PM   #3
Michel001

Give A2hosting.com reliable ssd host a try. They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:16 AM   #4
CPU

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Take your time to look through these web hosts:
- Sivehost.com
- Inmotionhosting.com
- Digitalserver.com.mx
I am 100% sure that you will find the best dedicated server in terms of pricing, resources and features if you compare them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 06:28 AM   #5
afrodita

Low cost servers are available from hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com.
All of them offer network redundancy and full-featured, all-inclusive web hosting plans to meet your needs.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 05:53 AM   #6
clo@

IMHO, kvchosting.net and their cheap dedicated servers are good, fast and stable.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Good job!
Old 05-08-2018, 09:00 AM   #7
grunn

QHoster.com and hostround.com servers are great to meet the needs of any discriminating webmaster.
It's worth paying every penny for hosting services. The bandwidth, is awesome i.e. Speed which I get customizing and lots more.
24x7 into 365 days uptime which is worth paying every penny.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote