Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 07-14-2015, 09:52 AM   #1
Telugus Today

Hello every one!

Hi friends

This is J U B Sastry representing Telugus Today news portal. I am the editor and owner of the news portal www.telugustoday.com that gives news about Telugu people from newly formed state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in India. I have wide experience in journalism, content writing and editing.

The site provides some interesting historical videos also besides important news on major developments at national / world level .Tollywood news also is disseminated from this website.

I am also an astrologer and numerologist too busy with teaching the two subjects. I provide free lessons in astrology and numerology on my website www.numeroguru.com for all those interested in studying the subjects.

I am also a member of the Telugu Cine Writers Association and have plans to make short films very soon. I came to know about this Forum site through internet search.

Thank you
J U B Sastry
Telugus Today

Last edited by Telugus Today; 07-14-2015 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Detailed introduction
Telugus Today is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2015, 04:44 AM   #2
rajpuma

Welcome to the forum brother...!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rajpuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:46 AM   #3
joice33

Welcome mate! Enjoy the forum.
joice33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:20 AM   #4
Octocool

Hello there. I am also trying to post an introduction but it keeps saying i have a "bad" word and no matter what i do it keeps saying this so I'm going to post it here and hope it works.

Hello All,
My name is Tim and I am a webmaster at http://octocool.com . We sell air conditioned clothing. I hope to help physical laborers have a more comfortable experience at work and help people prevent heat strokes in general.

I enjoy engineering, manufacturing, languages, international trade, and programming.

I found this website at warrior forum from a friend named David JP

Looking forward to learning from all of you,
Tim

Last edited by Octocool; 07-15-2015 at 08:25 AM.. Reason: detailed introduction
Octocool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:25 AM   #5
andriabz

Hi this is Andriabz from Chennai, i would like to be part of yours, thanks to everyone.

|
|
andriabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:34 AM   #6
Ruby707

Welcome to the Siteowners forum
Ruby707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 05:19 AM   #7
JohnKumar

Hello , Welcome to the Siteowners forum..

|
JohnKumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:18 AM   #8
WilliamPhoto

welcome to the forum

WilliamPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:32 PM   #9
copkoy07

hi everyone

|
copkoy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:32 PM   #10
7300gullu

Hello friends, welcome to the forum.
7300gullu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:55 PM   #11
Akhan

Hello Friend you are welcome

Hello Friend you are welcome
Akhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:56 PM   #12
rangolidesigns

hello..come rangolidesigns forum

rangolidesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:51 PM   #13
wwwdude

You came to the right place. Welcome !

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:31 AM   #14
softech

Hi..Everyone..Nice to meet you all...

|
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #15
SurtiKart

Glad to know about you, and your services. We are online shopping store of clothes.

SurtiKart is offline   Reply With Quote