Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-07-2017, 09:18 AM   #16
tourism123

Very good website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tourism123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:30 AM   #17
jackychen

Send a message via ICQ to jackychen Send a message via AIM to jackychen
great.thanks
jackychen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:34 AM   #18
Perryknifeworks

Thank you for the feedback

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Perryknifeworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:14 AM   #19
expatmortgages

Its a nice website but some contact details such as the address should be added for customer satisfaction

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:08 AM   #20
jackychen92

nice site.thanks
jackychen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 06:37 AM   #21
globalyurtdisi

Good job, site looks so good and awesome

globalyurtdisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:12 PM   #22
allabwt

Knives scare me lol. But a nice looking website. Clean and clear.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:58 AM   #23
Jeny055

Hi, great site, but I do not really like the design. it slightly does not match your product assortment. For such products, one expects to see a more courageous, masculine design, so to say. Now it is not inspired a purchase. This is my personal user experience.

Jeny055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:08 AM   #24
viola joy

Nice site...

|
|
|
|
|
|
viola joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:12 AM   #25
ROYCPO

This is a nice website with a proper organize.

Outsource
providing
services all over the world. Expert in
Service.
ROYCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:11 AM   #26
flowdzine

Nice site..fast to load and clean.
flowdzine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #27
beautygalapk

Nice beautiful site but main slider is quite quick. Please slow it down which might help to see your posters thoroughly.
beautygalapk is offline   Reply With Quote