Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Old 05-21-2018, 04:57 AM   #46
Vsezaimexext

Send a message via ICQ to Vsezaimexext
BTS concert milwaukee

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Or3eYT8Hj74/hqdefault.jpg

BTS London ticket prices announced for Love Yourself world tour and their Army better have been saving

It is a big week for BTS fans with the new album, Love Youself: Tear, coming out on Friday, and now the Army know how much they will have to pay to see their heroes on tour in London.

The K-pop sensations are heading to the UK for two dates in October at London’s The O2 Arena, with both expected to sell out fast.

Tickets are not on sale just yet, but with the album coming out tomorrow and tickets released in a couple of weeks, it is set to be an expensive month for the BTS Army. Here is everything you need to know…

Read More - BTS tour north america
Old 05-21-2018, 05:15 AM   #47
DavidjoN

Send a message via ICQ to DavidjoN
BTS tickets charlotte

http://stilijizni.ru/wp-content/uplo...cb5f6a076.jpeg

BTS Talk 'Love Yourself: Tear,' Show Off Celebratory Dance Moves at Billboard Music Awards: Watch

BTS stopped to chat with Billboard’s Chelsea Briggs on the red carpet at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday (May 20) to talk about their newly released album Love Yourself: Tear, discuss musical influences on their new music and to show off some dance moves.

On the subject of their new record, which dropped this past Friday, the band’s members reveal what their favorite songs off the LP are, with the tracks “Fake Love,” “Love Maze,” their Steve Aoki collaboration “Truth Untold” and “Magic Shop” among their selections.

Asked if the song "Airplane pt. 2," which has a Latin vibe to it, was inspired by Camila Cabello’s “Havana,” RM says, “We listened to a lot of -- I don’t wanna mention the specific genre, but Latin pop, like ‘Havana,’ or it could be ‘Despacito,’ so we got inspired by a lot of Latin songs.”

In the video, which you can watch in full above, you can also hear the band discuss KCON, their tour, and see them showcase what their celebratory dance will look like if they take home a Billboard Music Award tonight.

Read More - BTS concert toronto
На официальном сайте adidas-rus.ru вы сможете приобрести кроссовки ADIDAS по дисконт ценам! Моментальная доставка по Москве и по России, наш адрес 129110, Россия, г. Москва, ул проспект Мира 57 стр 1.
DavidjoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #48
Vsezaimexext

dierks bentley Miami tour

http://cdn.megacountry.livenation.co...e_40d7c3cb.jpg

As he heads out on tour, Dierks Bentley remembers the climb that took his career Mountain High

D ierks Bentley kicks off his Mountain High tour tonight in Columbia, Maryland, and the "Woman, Amen" hitmaker can't help but remember some of the difficult times before he became one of country's biggest acts.

"I've been doing this for a long time," the Arizona native recalls "I had, like, three years of trying to headline tours, playing these big arenas that hold 25,000 people and only 2,500 showed up...Every review was like, 'Bless his heart. He was playing like it was a sold-out show, but no one came.' [So] this feels like a second career almost, and a second chance."

Now, with hit records and successful business ventures, Dierks says touring these days is about a lot more than just selling tickets.

"I've already got a lot of great stuff going on," he says candidly. "I've got a 9-year-old, a 7-year-old, and a 4-year-old. It's not about making money, it's about my life. I want to have a great summer, have a lot of fun, make great memories, [and] be totally present from the second we get there on site."

Having Brothers Osborne and LANCO on the road with him is part of the fun for Dierks.

"You want to spend that summer with people you want to be around," he explains. "And obviously, it'd be nice if that's people that also are having success in their career and can help sell tickets and all that. You're always trying to find that [equation] where one plus one equals three -- where a group of people come together and their sum is greater than their parts."

Info - dierks bentley concert in north carolina
Old 05-21-2018, 10:38 AM   #49
DavidjoN

dierks bentley tour 2018 united states

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/6...%3Ffit%3Dscale

Dierks Bentley's Lunch Speciality Is a Mean PB&J: 'I Can Make Three in Under 30 Seconds'

Dierks Bentley isn’t afraid to admit he’s “not a huge foodie,” but he can “make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich.”

“I mean I am good,” the “Woman, Amen” singer tells PEOPLE. “I can make three in under 30 seconds — evenly spread the peanut butter and jelly. I do that professionally as a father for my kids.”

The father of three — daughters Evie, 9 and Jordan, 7, and son Knox, 4 — says despite owning a new restaurant in Nashville called Whiskey Row, he doesn’t cook much in his own house beyond PB&J, spaghetti and microwavable pizza, which makes up about 80 percent of his diet.

Although the “I Hold On” singer does own the tools for cooking, like a Big Green Egg Barbecue Cooker (“It’s a little moldy inside there,” he jokes), he prefers not to put that much effort into his meals. The star used to “go crazy” with White Castle and Taco Bell, but says he no longer eats fast food.

The 42-year-old country star moved to Nashville 25 years ago, and, in true southern fashion, raves over barbecue. The “Drunk on a Plane” singer, who has often found himself swept up watching barbecue cook-offs and documentaries, says his go-to plate is full of barbecue ribs from Martin’s Bar-B-Que in Nashville.

Info - dierks bentley concert montreal
На официальном сайте adidas-rus.ru вы сможете приобрести кроссовки ADIDAS по дисконт ценам! Моментальная доставка по Москве и по России, наш адрес 129110, Россия, г. Москва, ул проспект Мира 57 стр 1.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:51 PM   #50
Vsezaimexext

james taylor us

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/TqximTTmXBI...bc89ad7c08.jpg

Win Suite Tickets to see James Taylor

Legendary singer/songwriter James Taylor and his All-Star Band with special guest Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Bonnie Raitt and her band are coming to RESCH CENTER on SATURDAY, JUNE 23 for one intimate and memorable night! 7:30 pm at the Resch Center.

Insiders, log in and complete the entry form below to enter!
Entries accepted hourly from 10:00 a.m. on May 20th through 11:59 p.m. on June 20th.
Two (2) winners will be selected on or around 6/21
Winner will receive two suite tickets which include food and beverages to the James Taylor Concert. ARV: $300
Must be 18 years old to enter.
You must have been a current Insider to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. An Insider is a subscriber who has activated their account. To become an Insider, click on the 'Create an Account' button and follow the instructions to activate your account.
Official Rules

READ MORE: james taylor tour 2018 us
Old 05-22-2018, 04:14 PM   #51
Vsezaimexext

def leppard tour indianapolis

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/image-l...ia-image-3.jpg

Def Leppard’s Vivian Campbell On The Legacy Of ‘Hysteria’, Celebrity Culture & The “Upside” Of Music Piracy

Dust off your platforms, squeeze into those leather pants and start growing out your feathered mullet: 80s rock legends Def Leppard are coming back down under!

It’s been more than 30 years since the English rockers released their iconic Hysteria record. So to celebrate, they’re playing all 12 tracks from front to back when they tour this November. A Def Leppard greatest hits compilation in its own right, Hysteria is home to killer hits like glam rock ballad ‘Love Bites’, the deliciously punny ‘Armageddon It’ and the ‘Coyote Ugly’ classic ‘Pour Some Sugar On Me’. But this nostalgia tour means you’ll also get to hear a bunch of the lesser-known B-side tracks that are usually excluded from your typical Def Leppard set list. It’s safe to say that this is going to be one for the rock n roll history books.

With that being said, who better to recruit than fellow 80s icons Scorpions to join the Leppard lads on their five dates around the country? This will be the first time the German rock gods are touring multiple cities in Australia, so it’ll be a must for all Scorpions fans.

As they’re prepping to hit the road for the rest of 2018, we had a chat with Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell about three decades of Hysteria, hanging out with Scorpions and how music piracy has led to a legion of new fans.

Vivian Campbell: Australia is always a wonderful place to visit. It’s a great audience and a great country. We’re looking forward to playing with the Scorpions too. I’ve never shared a bill with the Scorpions. Early Def Leppard pre-dating my involvement with the band may have shared a bill with them but I’ve never played with them so I’m excited about that. I’m a long time fan.

And we’ll be performing the Hysteria album in its entirety which is always a bit of a challenge but one that we’ll gladly take.

MF: Why do you say it’s a challenge?

VC: It’s just the way it’s presented, it’s a bit different from our normal show. It’s a little outside our comfort zone. But you know, it’s like anything else and you get used to doing it. We’ve also got to figure out a way to present the show. The Hysteria album itself is only 40-something minutes of music, so that’s not long enough to support a whole show. So we’ll have to figure out how to present the show in two or three parts, with Hysteria being the main part of it.

Phil Collen, Rick Allen and I were just rehearsing in LA last week for a couple of days just to get a bit of a head start on some of the tricky bits on Hysteria. A lot of the Hysteria songs feature in any Def Leppard show but there are certain songs that we’ve only ever played as part of the Hysteria package like ‘Run Riot’, ‘Don’t Shoot Shotgun’, ‘Excitable’, ‘Love And Affection’. A couple of them are pretty tricky but it’s all good!

More info - def leppard concert tour 2018
Old 05-22-2018, 04:15 PM   #52
DavidjoN

james taylor And bonnie raitt Concert

http://ksw1.50megs.com/images/james_...12_500x375.jpg

James Taylor: I lost all respect for Kevin Pietersen after he slagged me off to team-mates

Kevin Pietersen came in for more criticism yesterday when ex-England batsman James Taylor called his former team-mate ‘embarrassing’ and a ‘t***’.

Taylor made his Test debut at Headingley in 2012, walking out to bat with Pietersen — who was on the way to his famous 149.

In the latest extract in the serialisation of his new book, Cut Short, Taylor, who retired from the game two years ago because of a potentially fatal heart condition, writes: ‘I touched gloves with Kev. He didn’t give me much. “Enjoy it,” he told me. “Do your thing.”

‘A few days later I heard that, during the innings, he allegedly commented that I wasn’t going to be on the highlights that night. His low opinion of me extended into the dressing room.

'That same day, he apparently slagged me off to other players for not being good enough and batting too slow.’

Pietersen then indulged in what Taylor calls an ‘almighty whine’ during his end-of-play press conference, insisting it was ‘hard being me’ in the England dressing room because of a spoof Twitter account he believed was being operated with the support of team-mates.

READ MORE: james taylor Concert Ticket Prices
Old 05-23-2018, 01:23 PM   #53
Vsezaimexext

pink tour in us

http://fotohood.ru/images/1006056_pink-2013.jpg

Pink books return trip to Xcel Energy Center one year in advance

High-flying global pop star Pink will return to St. Paul’s Xcel Energy Center on May 5, 2019, and with any luck, this time she won’t be ill.

Tickets are priced from $224.45 to $44.45 and go on sale at 10 a.m. May 11 through Ticketmaster. Citi cardholders have access to a presale starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday.

The woman born Alecia Beth Moore was suffering from the flu when she was in town for Super Bowl Weekend. She powered through the national anthem on game day, but was clearly struggling during a one-off performance at the newly renovated Armory in downtown Minneapolis and cut several songs from the set.

Pink returned to the X in March and announced to the sold-out crowd she was sick once again, although she still managed to turn in a full show, complete with her now-famous mid-air acrobatics.

Since emerging in 2000, Pink has dominated the pop charts with a series of hits that include “There You Go, “Get the Party Started,” “Don’t Let Me Get Me,” “Just Like a Pill,” “Who Knew,” “So What,” “Raise Your Glass,” “Try,” “Just Like Fire” and “What About Us.”

On her last tour, Pink spent a full year touring the globe, including sold-out stops at the X in March 2013 and Minneapolis’ Target Center the following January. Billboard declared her Woman of the Year in 2013 and reported her tour had sold $147.9 million worth of tickets.

Read Site - pink us 2019 tickets
Old 05-23-2018, 01:39 PM   #54
DavidjoN

us and pink 2019

http://fotohood.ru/images/1006056_pink-2013.jpg

Pink announces 2019 tour dates, including even more local concerts

Pink is coming back to the Bay Area.

No, in this particular case, we’re not talking about the shows later this month, when she performs May 18-19 at Oracle Arena in Oakland. You can find out all about those by dialing up www.ticketmaster.com.

In this case, we’re talking about two other local dates, which take place roughly a year from now. Like to plan ahead? Well, then go ahead and mark these on your calendars:

Pink performs April 10 at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento and April 17 at the SAP Center in San Jose.

The show’s are part of the pop superstar’s Beautiful Trauma World Tour.

Pink is using Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan platform for selling tickets, which means that fans need to register in advance of buying these verified tickets. The platform helps ensure that tickets get into the hands of the actual fans, not scalpers. Registrations runs 10 a.m. May 3 to 10 p.m. May 6. See www.ticketmaster.com for details.

Presale tickets for registered fans go on sale at 10 a.m. May 8. Tickets then go on sale to the general public on May 11.

Read Site - pink tickets mn
Old 05-24-2018, 11:37 AM   #55
Vsezaimexext

tour drake 2018

https://cdn.viagogo.net/img/cat/17597/1/17.jpg

Drake and Migos plan tour that includes two Atlanta shows

Drake is heading on tour with Atlanta’s Migos and will wrap the 41-date run with a pair of shows at Philips Arena.

The “Aubrey and The Three Amigos” tour kicks off July 26 in Salt Lake City and will head to Atlanta at the very end of the outing, Nov. 16-17, at a transformed Philips Arena (the venue is closed through fall for its final remodel).

Tickets for the Atlanta concerts are $59.50-$199.50 and will go on sale at 10 a.m. May 18 via www.ticketmaster.com and by calling 1-800-745-3000. American Express card members can purchase tickets from 10 a.m. May 15 through 10 p.m. May 17.

Drake recently released the singles “God’s Plan” and “Nice for What,” in advance of his fifth studio album, “Scorpion.”

Read moer: drake World Tour 2018
Old 05-24-2018, 11:53 AM   #56
DavidjoN

is drake in concert

http://www.missinfo.tv/wp-content/up...12/drake-2.jpg

Drake's VIP Tour Package Allows Fans to Tour His Pre-Show Lounge, Express Entry & More

Drake attends the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on March 4, 2018 in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Drake is giving fans a lot to look forward to this summer. Not only is the 6 God rolling out his new album, Scorpion, in June, but Drake and his "three amigos" -- the Migos, that is -- are heading on tour in July for a 41-date jaunt across North America. Kicking off in Salt Lake City, Utah, in July, Drake (Toronto) and Migos (Atlanta) will hit their respective hometowns, in addition to New York, Philadelphia, Miami and Los Angeles -- and one can only imagine what the foursome has up their sleeve

Drizzy showed off his generous side earlier this year during his Good Samaritan tour around Miami -- which included paying for everyone's groceries at a local supermarket, awarding a college student with a scholarship and handing out gift cards at a women's shelter -- so it comes as no surprise that the "God's Plan" rapper would go all out for fans wishing to meet him. Luckily, Drake and Wonderful Union are offering two VIP packages for concert attendees that will give fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get the full Drake experience.

Read moer: drake tour dallas
Old 05-24-2018, 05:12 PM   #57
Vsezaimexext

источник демотиватора

https://d.radikal.ru/d42/1805/4a/5b9bd57ac534.png

Выбрать интересный варез портал в сети довольно таки трудно. Ключевая причина, много сайтов копируют друг у друга прикольные картинки и Взрослые дурачатся! .

Всем известно, что время от времени такие ресурсы поднимают настроение. Однако, когда ты кликаешь на сайт с неуникальным контентом, его мгновенно охота закрыть. Если вы стремитесь зайти на интересный сайт, советуем перейти на наш сайт.

На prikolz.net собраны интересные видео про людей, а также находится подборка уморительных и смешных картинок. Смешные демотиваторы всегда поднимают состояние и просмотреть самые ржачные возможно на портале. Руководство постоянно добавляет обновлённые файлы, благодаря чему сайт становится популярным, а на него переходит всё больше и больше девушек.

Если вас интересуют смешные спортивные дамы, то в соответствующем меню вы найдёте подборку интересующих вас картинок. Голые жопы девочек собирают огромное количество посетителей. Вы найдёте и рецепты в изображениях, которые вам будут очень любопытны.

смешные гифки тоже очень популярны. Самые смешные видео и изображения возможно посмотреть на сайте. Большое количество демотиваторов находится на портале на различные тематики. По сути там любой сможет выбрать что-то интересное для себя.

Если вы интересуетесь лайфхаками, то на ресурсе находятся самые лучшие рекомендации. Находятся даже советы для путешественников. Смешные лайфхаки также поднимают настроение и заводят аудиторию. Если вы желаете подобрать прикольные лайфхаки про жизнь или про студентов, то на портале сделать это можно.

Важным есть и то, что администрация ресурса ежедневно добавляет новые файлы на сайт. Вы найдёте и видео файлы и истории про российских актёров или политиков. По основным вопросам вы можете обращаться к администрации.

Сайт prikolz.net также доступен в медиа сетях, что даст вероятность вам мгновенно устранить личные проблеммы.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:57 PM   #58
DavidjoN

PrikolZ

https://d.radikal.ru/d42/1805/4a/5b9bd57ac534.png

Выбрать привлекательный варез ресурс в интернете довольно таки сложно. Ключевая причина, большинство сайтов копируют друг у друга прикольные гифки и путешествия .

Всем известно, что время от времени такие сайты поднимают расположение духа. Тем не менее, когда ты кликаешь на ресурс с неуникальным контентом, его моментально охота закрыть. Если вы стремитесь кликнуть на смешной сайт, рекомендуем перейти на наш сайт.

На prikolz.net находятся интересные видео про животных, а также есть подборка ржачных и прикольных картинок. Смешные демотиваторы всегда поднимают настроение и просмотреть самые ржачные можно на ресурсе. Администрация регулярно добавляет новые файлы, благодаря чему сайт становится модным, а на него приходит всё больше и больше парней.

Если вас интригуют смешные спортивные барышни, то в соответствующем меню вы сможете найти подборку интересных картинок. Голые попы девочек собирают огромное количество людей. Вы найдёте и рецепты в гифках, которые вам будут очень интересны.

фото путешествия также невероятно пользуются спросом. Самые интересные видео и картинки реально просмотреть на сайте. Огромное количество демотиваторов есть на портале на разные тематики. Именно там любой может подобрать что-то интересное для себя.

Если вы интересуетесь лайфхаками, то на ресурсе находятся самые интересные советы. Есть даже рекомендации для туристов. Смешные лайфхаки также поднимают эмоциональное состояние и заводят аудиторию. Если вы хотите выбрать смешные лайфхаки про жизнь или про студентов, то на ресурсе сделать это можно.

Важно и то, что руководство ресурса ежедневно публикует смешные файлы на сайт. Вы сможете найти и видео файлы и истории про разных знаменитостей или известных людей. По основным моментам вы можете обращаться к руководству.

Ресурс prikolz.net также есть в социальных сетях, что даст шанс вам моментально разрешить персональные дилеммы.
Old 05-26-2018, 03:37 AM   #59
Vsezaimexext

shawn mendes tour america

https://media.fishtank.my/media/hitz...6.jpg?ext=.jpg

Shawn Mendes en France en 2019 : c’est maintenant ou jamais!

Le jeune Canadien est sur le point de faire bouger tous les corps en mars 2019. L’heure est venue de vous concentrer pour obtenir vos places comme il se doit lors de l’ouverture de la mise en vente dans quelques minutes. A vos marques, prets, partez !

Comment avoir les dernieres places pour Paris ou Montpellier ?
On y est. Dans quelques mois, Shawn Mendes operera une halte inedite sur le territoire a l’occasion de sa novuelle tournee mondiale. Dans quelques jours, la sortie de son album ravira forcement le coeur des fans mais c’est bien sa venue en France, pour deux dates, qui a mis l’Hexagone en emoi. Attendu sur les planches de l’AccorHotels Arena de Paris le mardi 19 mars ou a l’Arena de Montpellier le samedi 30 mars 2019, Shawn a provoque l’euphorie generale en annoncant cette grande nouvelle. Vous avez rate les preventes ? Vous souhaitez le voir coute que coute ? C’est le moment de tout donner. Dans quelques instants, la mise en vente pour ces concerts ouvrira ses portes dorees. Prets a entrer dans l’arene ?

Live Booker ou les billetteries officielles : trouvez votre solution
Solution n°1 : Pour les plus craintifs ou du moins ceux qui preferent de loin la securite, sachez que Live Booker se tient pret a vous epauler. Ce service de reservation de billets vous permet d’eviter les tracas et les crises de stress liees a l’obtention de vos precieux sesames. Professionnel des plus grands evenements, LB pour les intimes a coache son equipe de bookers pour faire de votre reve de voir Shawn Mendes en live en France, une realite. Assurance, fiabilite et efficacite, tels sont les maitres mots de Live Booker.

Solution n°2 : Pour les autres, les guerriers et les plus combatifs d’entre vous, la solution de l’ouverture de la mise en vente sur Digitick est prete a vous ouvrir ses portes dorees dans quelques minutes. Une fois sur place, c’est face a une centaine de personnes comme vous que vous retrouverez et contre lesquels vous devrez vous battre. Prets a tout pour obtenir vos places ? Preparez-vous, le combat debutera dans quelques minutes et il risque bien de faire des victimes.

READ MORE - shawn mendes atlanta 2019
Old 05-26-2018, 03:51 AM   #60
Vsezaimexext

каким образом сорвать куш в автоматы вулкан на деньги в 2018 году?

http://www.innov.ru.images.1c-bitrix...50957791291911

Как пишет 24.05.18 игровые автоматы , на сайте наилучшего онлайн казино в России - Автоматы На Деньги Ком - всякий азартный игрок может сорвать куш в онлайн казино на деньги.

Там представлен перечень самых именитых игр от многих узнаваемых провайдеров Aceking, НетЕнт, Гаминатор, знаменитые и красочные слоты Кабаре, Тюряга, Bratva, Цирк, всё новые и новые громадные бонусы в процессе регистрации на веб-сайте, несложный ввод и вывод средств, подлинные и восхищенные отзывы хороших и азартных игроков.

Кроме того пишется, что "Автоматы-На-Деньги.ком существует собственно для того, дабы вы обучились выигрывать!". Для этого предлагают: прочитать обзоры, находить автоматы для развлечений по рангу или по ТОП10, играть и срывать выигрыш на досуге.

Сеть авторизованных и проверенных временем виртуальных клубов Vulcan, Admiral , Фараон, Казино X, Джойказино презентована на страницах вебсайта.

Также https://twitter.com/bot_pogodka/stat...26891646263298 подчеркивает: "важно знать только один секрет: абсолютно любой посетитель имеет большой шанс сорвать куш. Из множества гейм комбинаций находите собственную. Посвятите себя изучению выигрышных стратегий. Лишь так можно из любителя перепрыгнуть в разряд профессионалов в азартных играх и зарабатывать, который поначалу составляет несколько тысяч, а потом - миллионы рублей."

Нижний Новгород
По материалам: игровые автоматы