Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 2.90 average. Display Modes
Old 05-20-2018, 05:04 PM   #16
Vsezaimexext

Send a message via ICQ to Vsezaimexext
принудительное лечение в психиатрическом стационаре

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pwoKz2Oduj...irhospital.jpg

Подобрать комфортное врачебное учреждение сегодня очень сложно. Если вам потребуется психиатрическая помощь, обратите внимание на это регистратура психиатрической больницы учреждение. Только здесь вы можете получить консультацию от толковых врачей.

На пкб4.рф вас осмотрят. Если вам нужно будет провериться, психиатрическая организация предоставит комфортные удобства. Важным есть и то, что условия обследования вас приятно порадуют. Сейчас очень многие не понимают, что им или их друзьям нужна помощь. Чтобы избежать недоразумений со здоровьем, рекомендуется обращаться за консультацией раз в год.

Совет доктора посодействует предотвратить разные заболевания, а вы будете чувствовать себя отлично.

Отметим и то, что как вызвать психиатрическую помощь в москве также предоставляет консультации. Вы сможете обратиться в клинику, где вас детально проинформируют по всем вопросам.
Old 05-21-2018, 05:01 AM   #17
Vsezaimexext

BTS concert dates

https://www.wowkeren.com/images/news...7/00178464.jpg

BTS Talk 'Love Yourself: Tear,' Show Off Celebratory Dance Moves at Billboard Music Awards: Watch

BTS stopped to chat with Billboard’s Chelsea Briggs on the red carpet at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday (May 20) to talk about their newly released album Love Yourself: Tear, discuss musical influences on their new music and to show off some dance moves.

On the subject of their new record, which dropped this past Friday, the band’s members reveal what their favorite songs off the LP are, with the tracks “Fake Love,” “Love Maze,” their Steve Aoki collaboration “Truth Untold” and “Magic Shop” among their selections.

Asked if the song "Airplane pt. 2," which has a Latin vibe to it, was inspired by Camila Cabello’s “Havana,” RM says, “We listened to a lot of -- I don’t wanna mention the specific genre, but Latin pop, like ‘Havana,’ or it could be ‘Despacito,’ so we got inspired by a lot of Latin songs.”

In the video, which you can watch in full above, you can also hear the band discuss KCON, their tour, and see them showcase what their celebratory dance will look like if they take home a Billboard Music Award tonight.

Read More - BTS presale tickets
Old 05-21-2018, 10:04 AM   #18
Vsezaimexext

dierks bentley 2018 tickets in los angeles

http://cdn.megacountry.livenation.co...e_40d7c3cb.jpg

Maple Mountain High yearbook page called 'prank' and 'mistake'

SPANISH FORK — Students at Maple Mountain High School used some pretty strong words to describe the Red Devils at Springville High School in their yearbook this year.

So strong that administrators were forced to take action.

"I feel so bad," Anika Broberg, a junior at Maple Mountain High, said Saturday. "I don't want Springville to think we said these words, because it's not true."

The page contained a word cloud in the shape of Springville's logo, with one-word descriptions of the school under the heading, "Describe Springville." Words included "snobby," "egotistic," "stupid," "lame," "satanic," "trash," "annoying" and more.

Several in the community are outraged about it, but Nebo School District officials say they are working to rectify the problem and the potential issues it might create.

"As sometimes happens, students might think something is funny but this definitely is not funny. This is something we take very serious," Lana Hiskey, district community relations spe******t, said Saturday.

She said a sticker is being created to put over the "inappropriate page" in the books that haven't yet been handed out.

About 500 or so books, however, are already in the hands of students.

Hiskey said the school will ask that those books be returned to cover the page that she believes did not get approval from advisers on the yearbook staff prior to its printing.

"No one saw the page before it went to print," she said, adding that there will be more checkpoints put into place to prevent such an incident from happening again.

"We would never condone anything like this," Hiskey said. She said the district is working on various projects, including having T-shirts made that promote unity between the two schools, which stand less than five miles apart in Utah County.

"Never have I met anyone who was defined as any of those words," said Kilee Hullinger, a cheerleader and junior at Maple Mountain High School. She said her friends at Springville High School are "fun, loving, compassionate."

"It was meant as a prank, but somehow it got through," she said.

"They're our friends and our family and that's the words they should be described as, not the words that they were," Kilee said. "I'm sorry those words were said about them."

Administrators at both schools met together late Friday after realizing what had happened and are continuing to work at a solution.

"We are truly sorry that we have hurt our dear friends and neighbors that we love and respect," wrote the Maple Mountain High School administration. "We acknowledge and accept responsibility for our mistake. We are taking action to resolve the situation and to ensure that something like this doesn't happen in the future."

Info - dierks bentley in Tour
Old 05-22-2018, 03:56 PM   #19
Vsezaimexext

james taylor concert Dc

http://ksw1.50megs.com/images/james_...12_500x375.jpg

James Taylor Performs at Talking Stick Resort Arena on May 29

“Fire and Rain” is James Taylor’s most popular song by far. Like the singer himself, it’s like a comfortable sock that you know you’ll never throw away, even when it has a few holes in it. When Taylor sings, “I’ve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought I’d see you again,” it gets you right in the feelers every time, and you can’t help but think of that one friend you miss more than all the others.

But Taylor, who has been a fixture in the soft-rock scene for 50 years, is more than just an inviting place to put your little piggies. The man has shown very little sign of slowing down over the years, even releasing a popup book in March called Sweet Baby James.

There is no arguing that Taylor is the master of the slinky, smooth and in-the-groove sound that drove many young music fans to punk and metal in the 1970s, but one has to believe that Taylor is blissfully unaware of how influential his work has been on multiple levels. Lucky for all of us, Taylor is still banging away at his craft both in the studio and on the road.

READ MORE: james taylor tour 2018 band members
Old 05-22-2018, 04:19 PM   #20
Vsezaimexext

def leppard band tour Dates

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/G...6eVNFpbs1l.jpg

Work On Next DEF LEPPARD Album To Begin In Earnest After Upcoming Tour

DEF LEPPARD has begun thinking ahead to the follow-up to the band's 2015's self-titled album, according to Joe Elliott.

"Def Leppard" was the group's first studio effort since "Songs From the Sparkle Lounge" in 2008.

During a brand new interview with the 106.7 The Eagle radio station, the singer stated about the band's plans for the next LP: "Well, we're always thinking. There's a moment in time where it's total backburner. I mean, the fact that you're aware of it just means you're aware that next year's 2019 and you don't think about it.

"When I get home from doing all this promo [for DEF LEPPARD's upcoming tour], I'm going to straight to work on my DOWN 'N' OUTZ album, which is my side project," Elliott continued. "We're making our third album, which we've written and I've gotta kinda finish that off. It's about halfway through. Phil's [Collen, DEF LEPPARD guitarist] just released his DELTA DEEP thing and I know Vivian's [Campbell, DEF LEPPARD guitarist] still working on LAST IN LINE. We're all doing side things that we're working on.

"When this tour's done and we've got a bit of downtime, we'll probably have all collected, individually written bits and bobs for what will be the next DEF LEPPARD record," Elliott added. "We share them with each other and go, 'Oh. All right. What would happen if we do this with that one and blah, blah, blah?' and, all of sudden, we'll have every bit of half an album written."

Collen told Classic Rock Revisited last November that DEF LEPPARD had already "started writing" new music. "We have three songs on the go," he said. "Rick Savage [bass] has one, a verse that he sent me. I was messing around with some melodies for that too, and Joe [Elliott, vocals] has this amazing idea and I have this one that's kind of finished. I have melodies, a chorus and all the guitar parts. So we've started, officially, without even knowing it, the next DEF LEPPARD album."

Collen added that the new DEF LEPPARD music will "come out in drips and drabs. It'll probably be a traditional album, but you never know," he said. "If someone says we need a new DEF LEPPARD song, we'll put it out. It's great to have every option available."

"Def Leppard" entered The Billboard 200 chart at position No. 10 with first-week sales of just over 30,000 units — nearly all from pure album sales.

DEF LEPPARD's 58-city tour with JOURNEY will kick off on May 21 in Hartford, Connecticut and run through October 6 in Los Angeles.

More info - journey def leppard concert setlist
Old 05-23-2018, 01:26 PM   #21
Vsezaimexext

pink tickets Las Vegas

http://fotohood.ru/images/1006056_pink-2013.jpg

Pink books return trip to Xcel Energy Center one year in advance

High-flying global pop star Pink will return to St. Paul’s Xcel Energy Center on May 5, 2019, and with any luck, this time she won’t be ill.

Tickets are priced from $224.45 to $44.45 and go on sale at 10 a.m. May 11 through Ticketmaster. Citi cardholders have access to a presale starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday.

The woman born Alecia Beth Moore was suffering from the flu when she was in town for Super Bowl Weekend. She powered through the national anthem on game day, but was clearly struggling during a one-off performance at the newly renovated Armory in downtown Minneapolis and cut several songs from the set.

Pink returned to the X in March and announced to the sold-out crowd she was sick once again, although she still managed to turn in a full show, complete with her now-famous mid-air acrobatics.

Since emerging in 2000, Pink has dominated the pop charts with a series of hits that include “There You Go, “Get the Party Started,” “Don’t Let Me Get Me,” “Just Like a Pill,” “Who Knew,” “So What,” “Raise Your Glass,” “Try,” “Just Like Fire” and “What About Us.”

On her last tour, Pink spent a full year touring the globe, including sold-out stops at the X in March 2013 and Minneapolis’ Target Center the following January. Billboard declared her Woman of the Year in 2013 and reported her tour had sold $147.9 million worth of tickets.

Read Site - pink tour schedule
Old 05-24-2018, 10:39 AM   #22
LenbatyImast

Send a message via ICQ to LenbatyImast
сайт прикол з

Найти смешной warez сайт в паутине довольно таки трудно. Ключевая причина, огромное количество ресурсов копируют друг у друга прикольные гифки и prikolz.net .

Всем известно, что время от времени такие ресурсы поднимают расположение духа. Тем не менее, когда ты кликаешь на сайт с старым контентом, его моментально охота закрыть. Если вы желаете кликнуть на смешной портал, рекомендуем перейти на наш сайт.

На prikolz.net собраны ржачные видео про животных, а также есть подборка ржачных и смешных картинок. Остроумные демотиваторы всегда поднимают настроение и посмотреть самые ржачные возможно на портале. Администрация постоянно добавляет обновлённые файлы, благодаря чему сайт становится известным, а на него приходит всё больше и больше девушек.

Если вас интересуют красивые спортивные барышни, то в определённом меню вы увидите подборку интересных картинок. Голые жопы девочек собирают огромное количество людей. Вы увидите и рецепты в изображениях, которые вам будут очень привлекательны.

Prikolz.net тоже очень популярны. Самые ржачные видео и гифки реально посмотреть на портале. Колоссальное количество демотиваторов собрано на ресурсе на разные тематики. Именно там любой может подобрать что-то интересное для себя.

Если вы интересуетесь лайфхаками, то на сайте находятся самые интересные рекомендации. Есть даже рекомендации для туристов. Ржачные лайфхаки также поднимают эмоциональное состояние и заводят аудиторию. Если вы хотите подобрать интересные лайфхаки про жизнь или про школьников, то на портале сделать это реально.

Важно и то, что администрация сайта регулярно публикует смешные файлы на портал. Вы найдёте и видео файлы и истории про российских звёзд или политиков. По всем моментам вы можете писать к руководству.

Ресурс prikolz.net также представлен в социальных сетях, что даст шанс вам мгновенно разрешить свои проблеммы.
LenbatyImast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 11:40 AM   #23
Vsezaimexext

drake concert dates

https://www.laurag.tv/wp-content/upl...7/11/Drake.png

Drake’s 2018 Guest-Appearance Blitz: An Appreciation

Eventually, we’ll see the day when LeBron James is no longer the greatest basketball player in the world. He’s near the end of his 14th season in the NBA. Every other player from his historically packed draft class is either finished or close to it. And yet James is still playing some of the best basketball of his life, dragging an otherwise-sad Cleveland Cavaliers through a perilous playoffs. (As I write this, the Cavs have just pulled even with the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.) James spends millions of dollars honing his body, using all the science available to him and working like a dog to remain an absolute physical wonder, the type of player who can win a deep playoff game through sheer force of will. It won’t last forever. It can’t. And yet, every year that James doesn’t fall off, it gets harder to imagine it happening.

The same is true, in its own sort of way, of Drake, who had the privilege of watching James decimate his Raptors from courtside last month. Drake will eventually drop out of rap’s highest echelon. Maybe he’ll do it gracefully, like Jay-Z. Maybe he’ll do it messily and torturously, like Kanye West. Either way, it’ll happen. Some of us thought, a few short months ago, that it was already happening; last August, it was a news story when Drake, for the first time since 2009, didn’t have a single song on Billboard’s Hot 100. I caught myself thinking that he needed a hit. Today, nobody has ever needed a hit less.

Between the two singles he’s released this year, Drake has spent most of 2018 at #1 on the Hot 100, a feat that he’s achieved without even putting in that much observable effort. “God’s Plan,” the year’s biggest hit, is just Drake on cruise control, offering well-explored Drake-isms. (“Nice For What,” the year’s second-biggest hit, is a lot better.) Scorpion, Drake’s forthcoming album, is coming out right in the middle of Kanye West’s planned five-album onslaught, and it seems poised to wipe that whole shit off the map. Drake is in imperial mode. He might be peaking. But he might keep peaking for another few years. Right now, he’s making dominance look easy.

And unlike James, Drake doesn’t have to do herculean workouts to maintain his dominance. He just has to keep his ear sharp. Three years ago, I wrote about Drake as rap’s leading curator — a canny and chameleonic adapter of new trends and sounds and voices. He’s always been that. More Life, the album that he released last year, was practically a mixtape — not in the DJ Drama sense but in the lovingly assembled collage of sounds sense. And more than anyone else in rap, Drake has been quick to spot an exciting voice on the rise, do something with that rapper, and essentially absorb that rapper into his own story, like he was the Borg. He’s been doing it for years. And this year, he’s on an absolute tear with it. That artfully assembled guest-appearance blitz is worth considering.

Read moer: drake Orlando tour
Old 05-24-2018, 05:20 PM   #24
Vsezaimexext

прикольные картинки про среду

https://d.radikal.ru/d42/1805/4a/5b9bd57ac534.png

Выбрать смешной warez сайт в паутине довольно таки сложно. Ключевая причина, большинство сайтов копируют друг у друга интересные изображения и сексуальный косплей .

Многие уверены, что время от времени такие сайты поднимают настроение. Однако, когда ты кликаешь на сайт с плохим контентом, его сразу охота закрыть. Если вы желаете попасть на интересный портал, рекомендуем перейти на наш сайт.

На prikolz.net есть ржачные видео про людей, а также собрана подборка интересных и забавных картинок. Смешные демотиваторы всегда поднимают настроение и найти самые смешные можно на ресурсе. Администрация постоянно добавляет новые файлы, благодаря чему сайт становится известным, а на него заходит всё больше и больше девушек.

Если вас интригуют голые спортивные девушки, то в конкретном разделе вы сможете найти подборку интересных картинок. Голые попки девушек собирают огромное количество людей. Вы найдёте и рецепты в изображениях, которые вам будут очень интересны.

прикольные картинки https://prikolz.net/ тоже очень пользуются спросом. Самые ржачные видео и гифки можно увидеть на сайте. Огромное количество демотиваторов собрано на ресурсе на разнообразные тематики. Именно там любой сможет найти что-то нужное для себя.

Если вы интересуетесь лайфхаками, то на ресурсе доступны самые интересные рекомендации. Доступны даже рекомендации для туристов. Смешные лайфхаки также поднимают состояние духа и заводят публику. Если вы хотите подобрать прикольные лайфхаки про жизнь или про студентов, то на портале сделать это можно.

Важно и то, что администрация портала ежедневно добавляет интересные файлы на сайт. Вы сможете найти и видео файлы и истории про разных знаменитостей или политиков. По всем моментам вы можете обращаться к руководству.

Портал prikolz.net также доступен в медийных сетях, что даст возможность вам мгновенно решить свои проблеммы.
Old 05-26-2018, 03:42 AM   #25
Vsezaimexext

shawn mendes 2019 tickets in los angeles

https://media.fishtank.my/media/hitz...6.jpg?ext=.jpg

Shawn Mendes : Deux dates de concerts annoncees en France en 2019

Shawn Mendes debarque en France en 2019 avec sa tournee mondiale, qui s'arretera a Paris et Montpellier.

Shawn Mendes a offi******e sa relation avec Hailey Baldwin sur le tapis rouge du Met Gala 2018. Mais ce n'est pas tout, puisque le chanteur s'apprete a devoiler son troisieme album, le 25 mai 2018, apres les succes Handwritten (2014) et Illuminate (2016).

Shawn nous a deja devoile trois nouveaux singles, "In My Blood", "Lost In Japan" et "Youth" feat Khalid. Un retour gagnant, qui est accompagne d'une tournee, comme l'a annonce le jeune canadien de 19 ans sur les reseaux sociaux.

Le "Shawn Mendes : The Tour" debutera a partir du mois de mars 2019 et se poursuivra durant l'ete en Amerique du Nord avant de se conclure a New York en aout. Bonne nouvelle pour les fans francais, puisque l'artiste a annonce deux dates de concerts, l'une a l'AccorHotels Arena a Paris le 19 mars 2019 et une autre a Montpellier le 30 mars 2019. Les billets seront mis en vente a partir du 18 mai 2018 sur les sites habituels. Une sacree bonne nouvelle, que vous pouvez celebrer avec notre playlist de la semaine 100% nouveautes dans laquelle Shawn Mendes apparait.

READ MORE - shawn mendes tour
Old 05-26-2018, 03:55 AM   #26
Vsezaimexext

каким образом сорвать джекпот в игровые автоматы на реальные деньги в 2018 году?

https://onestep4ward.com/wp-content/...4.18.12-PM.png

Как сообщает 24/05/2018 https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00008248634979 , на сайте лучшего онлайн казино в России - Автоматы На Деньги Ком - каждый азартный игрок сможет сорвать куш в игровые автоматы на реальные деньги.

Там существует каталог наиболее прославленных игр от многих узнаваемых разработчиков Игрософт, Playson, Evoplay, знаменитые и красочные игровые слоты Кабаре, Turaga, Bratva, Circus, сверхновые очень большие бонусы в случае регистрации на веб-сайте, простой ввод и вывод средств, настоящие и восторженные рецензии хороших и азартных игроков.

Кроме того указывается, что "Автоматы-На-Деньги.ком функционирует собственно для того, чтобы вы обучились побеждать!". Для этой цели предлагают: читать обзоры, выбирать для себя автоматы для развлечений по рангу либо по ТОП10, играть и срывать куш на досуге.

Сеть авторизованных и проверенных интернет клубов Вулкан, Адмирал, Фараон, Казино X, Joycasino презентована в разделах web-сайта.

Также игровые автоматы вулкан подчеркивает: "очень важно учитывать только один секрет: каждый посетитель имеет большой шанс сорвать куш. Из большинства гейм комбинаций отыщите свою. Посвятите свою деятельность постижению выигрышных тактик. Лишь так можно из любителя переключиться в класс специалистов в азартных играх и зарабатывать, который на первых порах составляет несколько тысяч, а впоследствии - миллионы рублей."

26/05/18
Азербайджан
Публикация: игровые автоматы
Old 05-27-2018, 08:21 AM   #27
Vsezaimexext

zac brown band tour new orleans

http://muzgazeta.com/wp-content/uplo...Band-620-2.jpg

Zac Brown Band

Three-time GRAMMY winners and multi-platinum artists Zac Brown Band have become one of music's most heralded acts. The band's three platinum-selling albums 'Uncaged' (Atlantic/Southern Ground), 'You Get What You Give' (Atlantic/Southern Ground) and 'The Foundation' (Atlantic Records/Home Grown/Big Picture) have together sold over six million copies and produced a historic series of ten #1 hit singles.

On the road, the group performed for over 1.3 million fans in 2013 with 70+ headline dates and more than a dozen major festival appearances. The band's latest project 'The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1’ is out on Southern Ground on December 10, 2013. Zac Brown Band is represented by ROAR, a Beverly Hills-based talent and brand management company.

INFO - zac brown band world Tour
Old 05-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #28
Vsezaimexext

us and willie nelson concert 2018

http://stillisstillmoving.com/wp-con...billboard2.jpg

WILLIE NELSON - WALKS OFF STAGE DUE TO ILLNESS

Willie Nelson bailed on his show Saturday night in Charlotte, North Carolina ... apparently due to illness.

The 85-year-old country legend was set to perform at the Outlaw Music Festival and even readied his guitar with his red, white and blue strap ... but quickly unstrapped himself, hurled his hat into the crowd and walked off stage.

He seemed pissed, but Live Nation Carolina said Willie was under the weather and just couldn't put on a performance. Live Nation asked fans to hold on to their tickets for a new concert date. It's unclear if they've offered refunds.

Some of the concertgoers said he had walked off stage earlier in the evening but walked right back off. They say they waited an hour the second time around before someone said the concert was off.

A rep for Willie tells TMZ Willie had a stomach bug but he's now well enough that he'll perform Sunday night in Washington D.C. He also promises to do a make good for his North Carolina fans.

Read More: willie nelson us 2018 tickets
Old 05-27-2018, 02:01 PM   #29
Vsezaimexext

j cole tour dc

https://www.billboard.com/files/styl...board-1548.jpg

J. Cole Interviews Lil Pump in Hour-Long

Watch the two rappers work out the beef with a one hour talk.

J. Cole has shared an interview with Lil Pump on his official YouTube channel. The hour-long sitdown at The Sheltuh in North Carolina marks a turn in the often fraught relationship between the two rappers: some fans believed Cole's 2016 track “Everybody Dies” was referencing Pump in the following lyrics:

J. Cole has shared an interview with Lil Pump on his official YouTube channel. The hour-long sitdown at The Sheltuh in North Carolina marks a turn in the often fraught relationship between the two rappers: some fans believed Cole's 2016 track “Everybody Dies” was referencing Pump in the following lyrics:

Believing the record was a diss, Pump responded on social media, saying “Wow you get so much props. You diss a 17-year-old. Lame-ass jit.” However, J. Cole stopped the crowd at one of his recent concerts from chanting "Fuck Lil Pump," and at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards, Pump revealed that the beef was squashed: "We on good terms," he said.

INFO WEB - j cole Concerts near Me
Old 05-27-2018, 04:42 PM   #30
KostrimLinee

Send a message via ICQ to KostrimLinee
7door.ru - двери мдф

Найти межкомнатные двери из массива сегодня трудно. Нужно знать все размеры, а также состав изделия. По этой причине, лучше обращаться к профессионалам, чтобы не попасть в капкан воров. Выбрать и забронировать входные двери москва тут.

На 7door.ru есть возможность выбрать двери из любого материала. В текущем году очень популярны входные двери. Бронь и поставка дверей производится с поддержкой администраторов.

Специалисты проконсультируют вас о наличии дверей, а также подберут лучшие. Ведь, в основном, каждый потребитель индивидуален. Из-за этого к каждому необходимо искать свой подход. Этим и занимаются сотрудники, которые устроены в фирме.

Организация "Двери Х7" занимается железные двери дешево , если вам нужно установить стеклянные двери, выбрать двери в Москве реально через ресурс. Недорогие стальные двери невероятно пользуются спросом, так как они есть безопасными, а служат долгое время.

Сегодня все двери создаются из качественных материалов, а изготовщик дверей даёт гарантийное обязательство на персональные товары.

Бюджетные двери реально подобрать из готовых в наличии или заказать в организации под заказ. Если вы хотите сделать заказ двери, необходимо будет выждать срок, пока они появятся в наличии.

Невероятно много изделий есть в продаже со скидкой. Сегодня вы имеете возможность тамбурные двери заказать в компании с интересной скидкой, что даст шанс вам хорошо сэкономить.

У вас доступна вероятность выбрать двери не только от национального производителя. Организация работает со многими компаниями, что позволяет шанс потребителю найти двери интересующего цвета. Все прошения покупателей безусловно обсуждаются, что упрощает процесс установки дверей.

Если у вас существуют вопросы, вы можете обращаться к менеджерам. Они предоставят вам совет по всем товарам, а менеджеры по монтажу моментально организуют монтаж дверей на дому.
KostrimLinee is offline   Reply With Quote