Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 03-05-2013, 12:15 AM   #1
smartjazz

Traffic And Rank Problem

Hello friends. I am going through a very tough situation now. My website http://www.seoexperts.co.in has loose its ranking now. Means its ranking drifted from 10 to above 100 in SERPs. Its traffic also so less that it tears my heart inside

I am doing all social media, website promotion still then there is no improvement in its traffic. Please go through it and tell me what is the problem inside it. Whether there is onpage optimization problem or any other.?Thanks in advance.
smartjazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #2
Gemin farerass

You yourself an SEO expert you even you don't have a solution of your website. anyways firstly I would suggest you to install Google webmaster and check for a links that you have made.

Secondly do the website promotion from various sources such as blog commenting, article submission, link wheel, profile links, social bookmarking, only niche directory submission, blog updates and much more
Gemin farerass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #3
stefijain

you need to run analysis of your website and check on page and then check backlinks of your website. find all the issues and fix it to get higher ranking in Google. you need to work on content marketing to get higher ranking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #4
halenmartinez

improve you content as google perfer changes in content, and make sure you meet every points of on page.

|
|
|
halenmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #5
infinif

I think you should go for first Google analytic tools and webmaster tools and lot of submissions and create blog, write article

it will defiantly going to help you best of luck !

infinif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #6
grahamallen

I have suffered the same, lots of work and nothing to show

grahamallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #7
sijugk

Your primary keyword is "SEO Firm India" . Seems very competitive keyword. Most probably your competitors might defeated your website for that keyword.

If your website designer agrees (means without compromising the beauty of your website) it might be better add more content on the home page. Now a days it is difficult to get higher ranks without having quality content on a web page. As others suggest keep doing your link building process and best of luck.

Last edited by sijugk; 02-24-2014 at 01:44 PM..
sijugk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:35 AM   #8
shahidashgar

probably your website as been hit by google update (I'm sorry to say ), make sure to analyze your previous back links, if there any spammed links or broken links try to remove and submit your request to google to crawl , hope soon you will be back on track.. try to get all ways quality back links only.

|
|
shahidashgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #9
kynagrace

Well, I think you need to mould your SEO techniques a little i.e. you should go for guest blogging, and then try to do maximum variations in your keywords or use raw URLs only. Be updates with the latest Google updates and be flexible to change your techniques.

kynagrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
Kunalmathur

I will guide you to use the unique , informative and fresh content.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:14 AM   #11
smartjazz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijugk View Post
Your primary keyword is "SEO Firm India" . Seems very competitive keyword. Most probably your competitors might defeated your website for that keyword.

If your website designer agrees (means without compromising the beauty of your website) it might be better add more content on the home page. Now a days it is difficult to get higher ranks without having quality content on a web page. As others suggest keep doing your link building process and best of luck.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much dear. You have given a perfect answer for me. Otherwise people answer without analyzing anything and give very rude answer. I will make a note of your reply and request my designer and content writer to improve the design and content respectively.
smartjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:22 PM   #12
hamidafg

for social network buttons use addthis and for website traffic tracking use wdcounter

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:36 AM   #13
jesse12

Hello

I go through your website it looks nice but as i saw that you are using packages too much while your portfolio is not having the too much data.

So i suggest you to use some unique content due to that you are able to gain your ranking again.

Hope this will useful for you.
jesse12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:28 AM   #14
irummuneer

you need to run analysis of your website and check on page and then check backlinks of your website. find all the issues and fix it to get higher ranking in Google. you need to work on content marketing to get higher ranking.

|
|
|
irummuneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #15
semaphore.v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevejoseph425 View Post
You can use to Google webmaster tool for your website. It will help you definitely.
in a webmaster
I have notice that my site have good views but don’t get clicks. Because my site is in top ten but not in top 3..

semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote