Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-15-2016, 07:25 AM   #1
clo@

REQUIRE: 40 gbs of ssd disk space for my phpBB board

Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux hosting.

REQUIRE: 40 gbs of ssd disk space.

What your views on Hostwinds and their linux ssd vps hosting deals?
Do they offer discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Old 11-17-2016, 01:42 AM   #2
How?

What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues? You should check everything before choosing a host.

I know that Hostwinds is time-tested web hosting provider. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Contact them directly, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 04:19 AM   #3
Gorrilas

I suggest you to have more quality options. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd vps hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 03:59 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. Every time I have a question or need their assistance I find them to be quick to answer and quick to act. I have no problems referring them.

Hostwinds.com is professional litespeed ssd host:
- great network and server uptime,
- super fast speed connectivity,
- sweet pricing for such great amount of resources and features.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 06:02 AM   #5
Infinite

I am sure Hostwinds.com is the nice option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 04:50 AM   #6
Michel001

I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied with hostwinds.com and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional US web host.
In conclusion, it is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:53 AM   #7
Grignard

Indeed Hostwinds.com services are quality and reliable. Their servers are fast and support is very knowledgeable and responsive.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote