Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
ufxmarket

How to invest stock market in india?

please help on how to invest stock market in India,i have good knowledge in bse and nse stocks,how they work.but practically i don't know how this works?
Regards
Abudhar
ufxmarket is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #2
dentalcare888

You can search for the information about the stock market in India. As we all know, the stock so dangerous. It can make you as a millionaire.But you will be a poor sometime. The dental health has same with it. So we must pay more attention to it. You can click the athenadental.com.au website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dentalcare888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
Limo-aven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufxmarket View Post
please help on how to invest stock market in India,i have good knowledge in bse and nse stocks,how they work.but practically i don't know how this works?
Regards
Abudhar

Don't worry I'll ask my friend.....
Anyways, Visit here.
Limo-aven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:05 PM   #4
Die_heart

i dnt have any knowledge abt stock marketing but want to learn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:52 AM   #5
tekblink

Yes agreed even I need knowledge on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die_heart View Post
i dnt have any knowledge abt stock marketing but want to learn.

tekblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:09 AM   #6
nsedata13

Use Stock market Technical analysis

You can use stock market technical analysis to invest in stock market and earn maximum profit from it. There are many stock market analysis software available in india
nsedata13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 01:51 AM   #7
tushardave

You can start by following some financial news and basics of Technical analysis. You can also use some Technical analysis software like TraderGuide

Last edited by tushardave; 08-05-2016 at 02:02 AM..
tushardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #8
adlersmith

It's a very east step to invest stock market.

- Understand your profile
- Identify stocks
- Transfer amount you want to invest
- Trade
- Sleep but track on quarterly basis

adlersmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #9
nina2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsedata13 View Post
You can use stock market technical analysis to invest in stock market and earn maximum profit from it. There are many stock market analysis software available in india

You can use any Technical analysis software. I personally use Investar software.I'm a hardcore technical analyst and this platform is perfect for me. My analysis is done mostly on EOD and i'm currently evaluating their platform.