Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
cris_mac

Probably the right way to do blog commenting

I have seen threads on how to properly do blog commenting. I for one believe that my method was good, but learned that it wasn't until I read this blog,
http://www.free-web-submission.co.uk...the-right-way/

I'm doing the same thing until step 3, and somehow I do step 4 differently and I am not doing step 5.
For all of us who are doing the wrong thing(based on what is written in the blog), read this and change your way of doing blog commenting. I hope this method may help us.
cris_mac is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Kiosk

These seems really one of the best way to get most out of blog commenting, I usually is familiar with all those techniques but never utilised it. Hope now I should starting adopting the similar techniques.
Kiosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
bookmytraining

Thanks for sharing this awesome information indeed! This aspects will definitely help me to write great comments for sure.
bookmytraining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:37 AM   #4
raxe

Yeah, very good post. Spammers are so annoying and they waste your time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Professional advertising services. We believe quality can be made affordable!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-

Visit our blog for free
raxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
petsimcox002
Banned

Thank you for sharing this information really amazing! This will definitely help me to write comments very safe areas.
petsimcox002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #6
markt001
Banned

Thank you for sharing this information is really great! This surely indicates great help me to write comments for sure.
markt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:23 AM   #7
rashidsohail

These seems really one of the somebody way to get most out of journal commenting, I unremarkably is known with all those techniques but never used it. Trust now I should turn adopting the akin techniques.

rashidsohail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #8
Traffic247

the blogs should be related to your website this will give you best results

Traffic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
nanadakson

Thanks for sharing your informative post keep it up.

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:37 AM   #10
john321

I gather that it is probably that i tried to add 100 backlinks to backlink 3 pages on this .... You have to do blog commenting the right way.

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 AM   #11
asim raza

thinks for nice sharing i like your information

|
|
asim raza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #12
shaunmark8

Spamming activity.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #13
victorrocillo25

Blog commenting is very useful and effective. You can take the use of this SEO techniques and make the visibility of the website more easy and fine.

|
|
victorrocillo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:11 AM   #14
shermodiji

Better find dofollow blogs and post comments over it..

shermodiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #15
samueltran361

These seem to really be one of the best ways to get the most effective blog commenting, I usually familiar with all of these technologies, but have never been used. I hope I should start using similar technology.

|
|
samueltran361 is offline   Reply With Quote