Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
connorbrock65

Google banned me

Running a website is not an easy thing at all. If you know all the rules and regulations of the search engines, then it is fine! Otherwise, you may have to face some hard time with this. It is really a high tension for many of us to understand this what the Google wants actually. Inspire of doing everything right, few people have been knocked out by the Google for some silly reasons. Should not they deserve few more chances? While doing the SEO, you must be careful too. Recently, one of my sites is banned by the Google. Please suggest me some positive ideas to win the Google’s algo again with my site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
connorbrock65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
chritopher01

Working out in the proper manner not only helps you lose the extra stress in your body but also keeps you energetic and stress free.

|
|
chritopher01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
stephenwright42

There are great advantages of working in a proper manner. It can help you ion reducing your body stress and also help you to remain energetic.

|
|
stephenwright42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #4
Webmastergrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorbrock65 View Post
Running a website is not an easy thing at all. If you know all the rules and regulations of the search engines, then it is fine! Otherwise, you may have to face some hard time with this. It is really a high tension for many of us to understand this what the Google wants actually. Inspire of doing everything right, few people have been knocked out by the Google for some silly reasons. Should not they deserve few more chances? While doing the SEO, you must be careful too. Recently, one of my sites is banned by the Google. Please suggest me some positive ideas to win the Google’s algo again with my site.
Yes you are absolutely right.Google is more advance and change algo in short time period.Its compulsory to follow all rules and regulation of the search engine.If we neglect any guideline then they penalizes or decrease our ranking position and traffic.So,be careful.

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:42 AM   #5
jonathansmith40

The stuffs are completed to make your things additionally prearranged and even meeker. You can certainly get the stuffs in the right room and take care of them in the finest method.

|
|
jonathansmith40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #6
cammeronwhite

The whole matter of running a web based site is not easy but I think that it is not fair that Google bans sites even without prior notice or warnings.

|
|
cammeronwhite is offline   Reply With Quote