Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
riksworld

Are you like to listen music in Headphone

I didn't like to listen music in headphone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
riksworld is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
josefaryan

Yes, i would like to listen to the music when i am in journey (bus). It's a best time pass thing for me
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
SOFHarvest

that would be best in a crowded place. but i want it more live.! headphone ain't just.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
Johnismith

Yup, whenever I am going to Journey or when I am alone, I like to listen music with headphones. It is better way to pass time. In fact, music is my passion.

|
Johnismith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #5
elenacriss884

yeah i like To listen Music In headphone and when I am alone i listen in Headphone

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
JACKADEN

yes dear i love to listen songs during my work...

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #7
hemnchy

I am fond of music so i like to listen music very much. Mostly i like to listen music on Home Theater but when i am in journey then i like to listen music on headphone.
hemnchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
hemnchy

And again i want to convey the message when i am operating my computer then i like to listen music by headphone because when i need to call someone then i can and listen music too.
hemnchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
audrey110

Yeah .. it is one of mine habits..... usually do when using any kinda social networking site..

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
NolanBrian

I like slow music songs....

::
NolanBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
jonemike

i like classical music songs

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
cobo_836

I like listen music in Headphone,I love to wallow in their own world, only the music and I.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #13
Emorej

yes as i can hear the details of the music more

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
schumannrober

I see my almost friends love to listen music on Headphone but I don't like because when I try I face ears pain.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #15
sergeyk

yea, i really like listen to music in the headphone as i can't hear anyone near me and i can easily sing and when it is late i use them not to disturb my family)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote