Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-03-2017, 07:09 AM   #1
Celsius

Choosing a VPS account from ...

VPS deals from hosting.co.uk and hostingsource.com are in my mind and I nweed to sign up with only one, which is that from your point of view?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2017, 06:18 AM   #2
Edmund

I can name Hostwinds as trustworthy host with rock-solid servers. Server speed and network connectivity are quite good. Support is there whenever needed.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:05 PM   #3
nele

hi,
These are relatively young company ... it is better to use verified and definitively...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:06 PM   #4
nele

hello,

These are relatively young company ... it is better to use verified and definitively....

- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:35 PM   #5
alicewright

Always try to go for the best never for good and better. First, check out what are your requirements, needs, budget and then contact the service providers directly and analyze all the points. Then think about sign up, you also can consider some reviews of both sites, never take the decision in a hurry.

alicewright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:27 AM   #6
clo@

+ vote for hostingsource.com service. I like their professionalism.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:25 AM   #7
kronos77

These mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk - are reliable nenough to sign up with.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:17 AM   #8
farhandiesel

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about services and support

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:27 AM   #9
How?

I've been with lusovps.com for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:53 AM   #10
thenewcoupons

I'm just buy a straing packages of Turnkey Internet.

They have high speed VPS and dedicated servers.

Staring Packages just $39.9 per month for Dedicated serser Linux and windows.

https://domainhostcoupon.com/stores/turnkeyinternet-net
thenewcoupons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:50 AM   #11
bidaddy

I will chose hostingsource.com if I were you

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote