Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-15-2018, 11:06 AM   #1
tommylii

Quality shared account from a decent provider

Need to buy a shared account from a trustworthy hosting provider and there are two hosts which are in my mind: hostround.com and yourlasthost.com, so which plan should I stick to?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 04:35 AM   #2
CPU

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Check out Aspnix.com web hosting deals. They give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:25 AM   #3
grunn

Quality shared accounts are available form hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to your requests.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 12:40 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Pretty good web hosting accounts offered by vpsget.com experts.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote