Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
coltonmaddox54

Yahoo Regional Result Differences

I have just purchased this very good online site from a UK seller and I am hoping for the best results for the business that I have at the current times. The keywords that represent my business are all in there and this is really one of the major reasons why I am optimistic about the results that I will get from the whole matter. Now, I have noticed that there are some disparities when it comes to the position or this site in different Yahoo regions. There are cases that it is in the top and there are also cases when it is it at the lower ranks. Is this normal? How can this be totally explained?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
coltonmaddox54 is offline   Reply With Quote