Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-09-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
nazarseo

Content and Social Media

Don't miss out on fresh content, social media sites and blogs are updated frequently and adding these links will help your site get crawled by search engines more often.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
nazarseo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2014, 06:27 AM   #2
mrketta2020

yes, you are right by updating the fresh and unique content, social media sharing, blog commenting, article submission gives strong back links and helps to improve your site ranking in the search engine.

|
|
|
| |
mrketta2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:27 AM   #3
BradFugere

My problem with blogs is (other blogs) I have a hard time getting them to post my stuff (and my url). One trick that has worked for me is, because I'm a videographer, making a video for them and asking that if they put it up, they also provide a link to my website.

I also do some website design for fun:

BradFugere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #4
jobtardisport

Matt Cutts has repeatedly same that quality content is essential to Google rankings, and Bing’s Duane Forrester reminded marketers that “all SEO ranking signals revolve around content of some kind” at SMX Advanced 2011. High-quality, search-friendly content permits businesses to populate their sites with keywords and valuable data for guests (and each ar vital to look success).

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote