Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-12-2014, 03:05 AM   #1
csendra

my site rank back after few week

my site rank back after few week after hit by the penguin if my site not include any spam link then why penguin hit my site and if hit why its bring back the my site rank

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
csendra is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 04:58 AM   #2
JeanetteKolb

May you didn't follow rules and regulations of the Google update. Google is always changing its ranking algorithm in every 3 months, so if a single mistake is done by the site then it will hit by search engine.

JeanetteKolb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
jobtardisport

Its all happening due to the penguin update by google as well

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:14 PM   #4
Chris_Tax

I got hit by Yelp listings on the Local SEO. Leaving a great deal of anchor text has moved me above the YELP listings

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #5
mikesmithnew

Hope you got recovered from penguin hit during penguin 3.0. Nice to hear this.

: The best and affordable SEO Services.
to Learn More
mikesmithnew is offline   Reply With Quote