Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #31
Webmastergrace

When I was tired then music is one of the best option for relaxation for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #32
josefaryan

I use to listen to the music when i am out of mood or when i am depressed or bored. Music will give some relaxation, motivation, energy for me to recharge my brain. I would not recommend sorrow music when depressed because it will make us more worried and feel the sorrow from the root. So, avoid it at the times.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:21 AM   #33
madhuriarora

I listen music when i do work on computer.With the listening of songs i work more faster.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:11 AM   #34
riksworld

For feel the Joy and Happiness.

riksworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:58 AM   #35
audrey110

Music is not just listening something pleasant to relax yourself. Music is an art, it is really makes you go into the deepness of your heart and think , think and think about the person who is lived by you ....

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #36
samtimesoon

I find myself listening to music because it's fun. Aside from that, I also listen from it so that I could also try performing the song itself if I can.
Just your average guy with an average lifestyle.
samtimesoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #37
madhuriarora

When I feel bored and in some one tension then I feel relax after listening the songs.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #38
Assefseer

when i feel boredom then listen music..

|
Assefseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:54 AM   #39
chrisv32

Music helps enhance whatever mood I am in

chrisv32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:22 AM   #40
sophia123789

i hear new age music and its make relax..

|
|
|
sophia123789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #41
IAMalfin

Listening to music, makes me relax, think, and focus on my work.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:49 AM   #42
natashamary

A lot of times, i listen to music that suits my feelings. When I'm bored, music entertains me. It expresses emotion and power and to some people like you or I, it's the difference between sitting in a room, bored, or being on top of the world looking down on all the events happening and having music illustrate them for you. I often wish there was a soundtrack to my life so i could feel epic all the time.
plc training institute in chennai
plc training institute in chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #43
Johnmayer

Nice question.... because i like to it and when i listen the music then i feel relax.
Johnmayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #44
samtimesoon

I listen to music for different reasons. It's either to relax, to wake up, to get in the mood (depends on any situation) and to learn a part of it with my bass guitar.
Just your average guy with an average lifestyle.
samtimesoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:33 AM   #45
alexq177

i like to listen music because it reduces tension and pain.
alexq177 is offline   Reply With Quote