Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-06-2015, 09:30 AM   #1
Ruby707

White Hat SEO Please Read

As I have made a post in Black Hat SEO I am also making a similar post in this section to, again asking you to please make sure that when you create a post whether it be to ask a question or give a bit of advice, can you please make sure that you check you are putting it in the right section before you post, this will make our jobs a little easier, I will be spending the next few days going through this section cleaning it up and moving posts to there appropriate sections.

1 other thing that I ask is if you have a question could you please search first and make sure no-one has asked the question first sometimes being asked the same questions over and over again can get frustrating for members, so if you could do this first I know you will please a lot of people on the forum.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the forum.
Ruby707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2015, 01:21 PM   #2
dinhhn80

Phân phối, bán buôn giò me Nam Đàn tại Hà Nội: giò me chuẩn, giá tốt, không chất bảo quản, không sử dụng hàn the, đã được cấp giấy chứng nhận vệ sinh ATTP.
Chi tiết: giomengon. com
dinhhn80 is offline   Reply With Quote