Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-01-2019, 12:04 PM   #1
afrodita

Forex vps

Is forex vps from nextpointhost company good enough to have a deal with?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2019, 03:44 AM   #2
mastersite

My personal recommendation is to trust of nextpointhost. This is the World's Oldest Forex VPS Provider. I'm using their services since 2009 or 2010. It has been so many years that I no longer remember the date when I bought the first server from them. Currently, nextpointhost are responsible for more than 50 vps servers. I don't want to sound like a football fanatic supporting his favorite team. So I'll share my experience till the moment.

I'm trading with an expert advisor (a.k.a. forex robot). So in order for my strategy to achieve winning results, it must be running non-stop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Achieving such a stable environment at home PC is impossible! The reasons for this are well known to all. Installation of Windows updates. Especially with the Win 10, the security patches sometimes come several times per day. After that it requires restart. In other cases, my wife or kids occupy the computer. The situations when the electricity supplying or internet connectivity are interrupted are not uncommon also. Shouldn't be neglected the network slippage. Did you think about where geographically located on the planet you are? Where is your broker based? The further you are, the longer it takes for the broker to receive your trades. But why this important?

Imagine that you want to buy or sell at a specific price. Just because seeing it on the screen, doesn't mean that get that price. Forex prices always moving. It takes time to broker to receive the trade request. Difference between the price you're after and the price that the broker filled you can cost big time. It is the biggest mistake new traders make. I'm talking about hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

I started looking for a way to reduce my slippage losses. My idea is as follows - reduced costs means increased profits. A decade ago, nextpointhost was the first company to find the problem. Their unique forex vps are precisely placed inside the same data centers where is the server of my broker. That's precisely what nextpointhost do! They are real professionals that understand what forex trader need. nextpointhost guaranteed reliable connection to the broker and executed my trades 250 times faster than I can blink. I'm talking about 1ms - mind-boggling speed. I stopped playing Russian roulette with my pips. My recommendation is to use nextpointhost forex vps.

Save your wits! Buy only original products. The name of the company that developed this product is nextpointhost. They are “Carl Benz” of vps. All others provide replicas. Cheap Chinese goods wrapped in shiny cellophane.

The authentic vps won't reboot during the currency trading week. It not affected by the power outages or internet connection interruptions. I don't need to worry about keeping my PC permanently on-line. All this is accomplished with the use of complicated high availability virtualization technologies that manage the partitioning (virtualization), of physical hosts into smaller sub-units. Each sub-unit runs its own isolated operating system. The OS is identical with the OS of standard PC. This eliminates the need to learn new management skills. I migrated my automated trading processes smoothly on nextpointhost platform and increased the profits.

I forgot to mention the nextpointhost X-connect. This patented technology guarantees a fast order execution. Which means it will drastically improve the chances my trades to be executed by broker's servers in front of other traders who are competing for the same price. The nextpointhost X-connect give me a strong competitive advantage before all other participants in the market, who have slower connections and higher latency. Everyone learned for fluctuation in the market seconds after me. Until they react, my order is already executed. Smart right? If you want serious about making money with currency exchange, the strong recommendation is to choose vps.

Be careful! Taking advantage of the incredible success of nextpointhost vps service, many fraudsters posted offers about the “same”. These telltale signs that can help you identify an original vps from a counterfeit, and make sure you are not a victim of scammers. Most commonly used tricks by Russian, Chinese, USA, and other international crooks are:

#1: Unreal limited-time discounts.

#2: Showing what other customers are “buying” in realtime.

#3: Fake websites with many positive reviews from happy customers.

#4: Meet the amazing vps team. Have you seen it anywhere the amazing team of Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc of the biggest brands? The biggest asset in every company are people. There is no businessman who wants to show his team publicly.

#5: Annoying, unwanted chat invitations. This is another way of being pressured to buy vps service quickly. These aren't real humans. These are automated chat robots (chatbots). Make Google search about “Watson Assistant” or “Chatbot” and will understand how powerful are these systems.

#6: Self-determination as a trusted provider. International fraudsters want to win your trust. It's common practice to self-determination and highlight many times that the scam is "trusted"!

#7: Similarity to the original nextpointhost vps product. The Russian-Chinese websites uses almost the same vps names as the original vps. All the fake sites I've come across use copies of the original NextPointHost’s green, orange and blue colors. The guys who “think
huge” even copy the texts, images, video and created design with points. In this way, they create an impression in the visitor for similarity
with the name of "next point".

Don't forget the fact that currency exchange is business with high risk, where profit or loss depends on many other factors. The market is flooded with fake services. The fake servers put the trading at serious risk. They are dangerous. Never use such cheap, low-quality Chinese products.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:32 AM   #3
nada_book14

ORDER AND LOAD DEBIT CARDS
A choice of options is available to connect a debit card or multiple cards to a merchant account to withdraw funds to use as payments to employees or suppliers. Depending on the requirements we can set up various card programs, from a few dozen of cards to thousands, generic crypto currencies or co-branded ones.
nada_book14 is offline   Reply With Quote