Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 06-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
Munna

How I get more traffic in my software base site?

I made a site which base on portable software based. I create some backlink and forum posting and article submission. But my site traffic is very low. Now how I get more traffic in my site. Anyone give me valuable suggestion...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Munna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2014, 05:25 AM   #2
Crystal21

There are community forums setup online for virtually every niche, industry, or topic you can imagine. The internet is a prime place for like minded people to talk to each other.Find the forums in your industry with the largest user base, start posting there and become an active community member. This will allow you to get traffic. But if you want traffic in less time then buy it from sites like SEOclerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:36 PM   #3
ChristyMathew

Try working SEO with good quality websites and High PR pages so you may get good back links for your webstes., follow the steps in SEO with good quality of keytwords..
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #4
Munna

Great suggestion.

Munna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:06 AM   #5
ChristyMathew

Quote:
Great suggestion.
Thanks, may i know your website please, can you tell me your url.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:51 AM   #6
marshal23

great idea thanks for sharing

marshal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:44 PM   #7
Laurenthe

Why not use some social medias like Facebook and twitter to promote your website? Find the related friends in your niche and then follow them they may probably follow you back and then you can introduce them your products.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:16 AM   #8
aligator510

One good idea is to share your link in Facebook Groups

|
|
|
|
aligator510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:36 AM   #9
MarleeNieves

The simplest solution is to use SEO...using specific keywords and phrases...

MarleeNieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:58 PM   #10
astridlee0930

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munna View Post
I made a site which base on portable software based. I create some backlink and forum posting and article submission. But my site traffic is very low. Now how I get more traffic in my site. Anyone give me valuable suggestion...?
I am s staff from an advertisting affiliate website, which can help the webmaster to enhance his website's traffic. If you have interest in it, you can contact us.
I am new here, and do not know how to use this forum well. Looking forward your reply
astridlee0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #11
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munna View Post
Join on a forum site that it relevant to your niche, you can see a lot of them when you search on google. Then, ask for reviews about your site, you can get traffic from there. And also, do not forget about social media and multimedia sites, because those sites will help boost your traffic.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:16 AM   #12
madds2v

to get traffic visit fuzzytron.com
madds2v is offline   Reply With Quote