Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-09-2015, 09:06 PM   #1
hotteevivs

Smile Please Review My site

Hi,
My site address is querease(dot)com . This is a business site. Please give me some important suggestions. I am unable to post the link. Please give me the suggestion on user exeperience. And tell me that for first time what customer will think about this site.

Last edited by hotteevivs; 02-09-2015 at 09:11 PM..
hotteevivs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2015, 11:00 PM   #2
nidhish

Let me make this clear i'm no professional here, but as a viewer i would say your site is really beautiful & everything looks perfect but i don't know why it felt a bit heavy(in loading) for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:13 AM   #3
hotteevivs

Thanks Nidish yes I have to work on the loading time
Old 02-11-2015, 12:24 AM   #4
nidhish

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotteevivs View Post
Thanks Nidish yes I have to work on the loading time
My pleasure .

|
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:42 AM   #5
irshad321

Try making footer height smaller..

irshad321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:08 AM   #6
IrekJanek

It looks good, although I'm a bit confused with the name, is it supposed to be a clever way to say query easy?

IrekJanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:36 AM   #7
Mikio

Heavy loading but the theme is awesome! Did you do this yourself or is it a template? I'm looking for CSS developers for my site as i'm a amatuer so been puting up with old styleish looks.

Mikio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:50 AM   #8
websby

Smile

nice site, but difficult to me say your domain name
i think heavy loading because too many javascript
frontpage: there is empty space on the right side before footer

|
|
websby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:40 PM   #9
baggist

I agree about the domain name being difficult.

I also love the color scheme you have chosen.

baggist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:26 AM   #10
studyict

very nice
but no friendly responsive ..

studyict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:10 AM   #11
resolweb

Site looks good. Top is impressive, center looks little dull,footer could be smaller in height. domain name is not easy to remember type. It's also not responsive.

resolweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 04:59 AM   #12
hotteevivs

Thanks for the suggestion Every one. @IrekJanek but our team desided this so ...you can understand that....
Old 02-13-2015, 05:04 AM   #13
hotteevivs

hey @Mikio this is the work of our team not mine friend. Why can't you take a fre e call from our site and ask our expert about your query.Go and book a call this for limited time.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:13 AM   #14
hotteevivs

hey everyone thanks for suggestion we will try to decrease our loading time
Old 02-13-2015, 05:15 AM   #15
hotteevivs

Every one Please visit our site and book a fre e call and take the suggestion from experts. Limited time offer. Book your call today....