Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 12:35 AM   #1
CPU

low-cost java hosting plans?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost java hosting plans with these specs:
40 gbs of disk space, 2 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on Dailyrazor.com and their java hosting packages?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2019, 01:04 AM   #2
clo@

They have fantastic uptime! It is a steal to get hosting this cheap, with such great features, in a great datacenter.
I believe their strengths are:
+ good pricing (for space/bandwidth)
+ quick response from support staff

Dailyrazor.com services are much appreciated.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:01 PM   #3
How?

I've found also some nice discounts on Dailyrazor.com website hosting solutions:
VPS hosting Use code: CLOUDPRIMO for 32% OFF
Shared hosting Use code: SUPERSHARED for 60.40% OFF

They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 01:20 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

I have been using dailyrazor.com Tomcat Hosting services for about 10 months!

I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online. It happened so that I have found out the availability of their systems administrator and sent them a support ticket and they responded me in a minute.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:54 AM   #5
tommylii

Hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com plans are able to satisfy all your demands.
The support team is also good and they provide quick response.
No glitches or outages so far.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 01:59 AM   #6
henrybolt

nice information

henrybolt is offline   Reply With Quote