Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
stratoshear

How Increase traffic give your ideas.

Hello Friends,

I used all off page SEO techniques but visitor are not come on my site can give some good suggestion that visitor came on my site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
stratoshear is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
dani p

What about trying PPC

|
|

|
dani p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #3
Honey497

Use social media sites for generating website traffic. Create a profile page on social sites such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook and post quality information daily about your website along with links and images. This is one of the best technique for driving the visitors towards a website.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
gangamani1998

I think do promote your all the pages on the social media site as much as you can - Tanjore Paintings (indianethnicgifts)
gangamani1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
juliaalex

seo and smo both are the best way for generating traffic on your site and blog.u can get traffic with social media site like Facebook,Google Plus and Twitter.

|
juliaalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #6
marrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratoshear View Post
Hello Friends,

I used all off page SEO techniques but visitor are not come on my site can give some good suggestion that visitor came on my site.
Are you sure you have used all off page seo techniques? I doubt that. And what you are doing is not effective.

Try to find other ways on how you can drive traffic to your site. Offer something new.

|

|
|

marrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:40 AM   #7
john00

PPC, SEO and SMO are the great method to enhance the web traffic.

john00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
loolna

Pinterest and stumble upon more traffic will come.

|
|
loolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #9
jamesemma4545

SEO and SMO both are the best way for generating traffic on your site.In SEO do social bookmarking, guest posting, forum commenting, directory submission on quality sites which gives quality backlinks and helps to generate traffic also do social media on facebook, twitter and google plus.

jamesemma4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:07 AM   #10
reelabs

If you want increase own website traffic so Search Media Optimization is most important,

reelabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #11
Chris_Tax

I do income taxes for locals. I use SEO only for page rank. Google is like a phone book directory listing for me. I use Facebook to establish relationships with locals. Hopefully this will generate some new customers this tax season

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:44 AM   #12
sohomwebmedia

Send a message via AIM to sohomwebmedia Send a message via Yahoo to sohomwebmedia
PPC, SMO and white hart SEO after get traffic for your website.

|
sohomwebmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:58 AM   #13
bankcode

It totally depends on what type off business you have and how effectively submissions you have done.social media and on page updates are also important factors.

|
bankcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #14
Die_heart

Use social media sites for generating website traffic. Create a profile page on social sites such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook and post quality information daily about your website along with links and images.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:02 AM   #15
jobtardis92

SMO
Forum posting
Blog commenting
These are the techniques for getting the huge traffic to your site.

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote