Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-26-2015, 06:07 AM   #1
n00b007

Please review my website

Hello folks,

Please review my website and provide your feedback.
http://www.elecrom.com

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you do, you understand !! >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Smile Please
>

Adventures of Curious Eagle >
n00b007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2015, 06:30 AM   #2
VideoJitsu

Nice, I like it. Are the articles original? For some reason they don't feel that away upon first glance.

Hi, my
are on Fiverr.
VideoJitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:36 AM   #3
n00b007

Hi,

Thanks for feedback.

Do let me know why it makes you feel that articles are not original ... In fact I spend huge time in writing those articles, usually close to 5 to 7 hours for each article.

I had stopped writing for few years in between and recently I revived this blog again.

Smile Please
>

Old 08-28-2015, 01:50 AM   #4
donatiemma5

hi,
i saw your website, it really looks like a professional online portal, simple designing, great content. i love that, keep it up.
donatiemma5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:56 AM   #5
n00b007

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatiemma5 View Post
hi,
i saw your website, it really looks like a professional online portal, simple designing, great content. i love that, keep it up.
Thank you donatiemma5 !

Smile Please
>

Old 08-28-2015, 03:49 AM   #6
shintus

it is looks nice and clean.. keep it up

|
|
|
|
|
=

shintus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:27 AM   #7
n00b007

Hey Thanks Shintus.

I just saw your website "zurfrr", you have quite an elegant and newspaper like layout. It is great ! Which theme are you using ?

Smile Please
>

Old 08-31-2015, 01:02 AM   #8
Minhhai2d

I like it!

Minhhai2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:16 AM   #9
jeremymarcus

As far as design goes.. I do like the layout. it seems pretty clean, and responsive.

Now the bad...

- If your content is not original, your page rank could be affected
- You have a VERY HIGh number of h2 and h3 tags on the site. Try to knock that number down.
- TOO MANY <strong> tags on the homepage. There are 17 I counted... you want to bring that to 8 or 9. Also include <u> an d <em> tags as well for keywords / phrases that are important. The search engine will read these words / terms as being important.
- TOO MANT CHARACTERS in the site page title. You have 110 characters now, bring that down to between 60 and 80. Your SEO score IS suffering because of this.

About the site page title.... Run your website thru a keyword density took to see which words / phrases appear the most. For your top key words you will want between a 2 and 4 percent keyword density. Also, only use words that are in your top 10 keywords in your page title.

- Alternative Text for Images - Some of your messages are missing alternative text
- favicon - Add one!
- Add meta charset to your header
- META DESCRIPTION - Too short. Its currently 82 characters... your goign to make it between 140 to 170 characters and include your top key words / phrases.

jeremymarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:42 AM   #10
n00b007

Ohh nice ! This feedback is really really helpful

- About <strong> tags, I don't know did they come. I think editor is automatically inserting them, somehow I will have to change them manually.
- favicon ?? I will read more about this and check it out.

Smile Please
>

Old 09-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #11
n00b007

Thanks cpsi !

Smile Please
>

Old 09-08-2015, 02:25 PM   #12
nice games

Games Nice site set up a few times since, but he is very distinct site contains a lot of games on the Internet and brought to you toasty and very attractive just enter and play online games and enjoy with us now .
nice games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:30 PM   #13
SmallSEOToolz

nice work man but some navigation problems.

SmallSEOToolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #14
prateek70007

Site layout is fine and attractive. But your site is very slow, its taking time to load. Compress the page and minify css and js.

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:32 PM   #15
prateek70007

Comment form is not working. Site giving error 504 bad gateway error on opening pages. Correct it else it will spoil its ranking and reputation.

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote