Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 12-09-2015, 02:27 AM   #1
jewelraz

Top Quality White Hat SEO Services from SEO Service Provider

Hi,

I am here to offer professional, branded SEO Services! The word "Branded" I use because we follow different strategies to rank your keywords and websites higher in search engines besides traditional marketing e.g. forum posting, blog comments, web directory submission, social bookmarking, etc.

Moreover, we are not just a new SEO company. We are one of the top SEO companies in Bangladesh and we are Google partner company.

Above all, we never follow any kinds of black hat strategies that would harm your websites. We really don’t like black hat stuffs. We do back-linking manually. We always value our works and clients. That’s why we are getting popular day by day. In fact, that might be the reason that we are one of the best SEO companies in Bangladesh. Our clients are driving to us with many projects because they have full trust on our services and they know that we are 100% reliable.

If you don't know much about me then I would like to let you know that I am the owner of SEO Service Provider and I am SEO, SEM, SMM expert and of course Google Adwords certified. Here is my adwords certificate link:

http://www.google.com/partners/#i_pr...2950350787736;

Besides, I am top rated Freelancer in Upwork, Freelancer and Elance. Here you can see my upwork profile:

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/us...6e393f0f6d778/
(I am not currently bidding on Elance, Freelancer or Upwork projects as I am getting organic clients through our website.)

If you want to check our SEO portfolio then visit this link: http://www.seo-service-provider.org/portfolio/seo/

Our SEO packages normally starts from $300/Month. If you want to check our SEO packages then please feel free to visit this link: http://www.seo-service-provider.org/seo-packages/

We have included as much information as we could to explain our SEO packages. Hope you will find enough details. But if you have any questions regarding our SEO services please feel free to contact with me.

If you would like to talk to me for anything you can add me to your skype. Here is my skype id: dsebdblog

Before sending me skype request please mention where did you get this skype id and what's the purpose of adding me. It will help me to recognize your profiles from time wasters!

*We don't do Adult SEO or Black hat SEO.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
? Then
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now!

Last edited by jewelraz; 12-09-2015 at 02:30 AM..
jewelraz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2016, 03:05 AM   #2
mikiway93

how much for this service?

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
mikiway93 is offline   Reply With Quote