Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
brownfrank

song?

Hi

What kid of a song, want to listen? For me, it depends on my mood...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

brownfrank is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
SOFHarvest

Payphone, out of my league , i will be here for you and many other. it depends on your mood, so what mood do you have now .

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
elenacriss884

yup its all About your Mood When I am alone i listen slow Music But When I am with friends I mostly listen fast and Hip hop

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #4
kayileyr

I suggest that you sing a song that you can relate to. You don't HAVE to, but it would make the emotion you are trying to portray seem more real.

kayileyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
sergeyk

i always listen to rap!!! it is really cool!
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:11 AM   #6
maria.cute

i like pop rock songs.... particularly Katy Perry's all songs i like....

|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #7
hemnchy

My favorite songs are from Hindi movies. I like to listen hindi songs most and they should be melodious and full of music.
hemnchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
hemnchy

I like to listen english and nepali songs too but it depends upon on my mood. Mostly i use to listen hindi songs from new movies and albums.
hemnchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:23 AM   #9
clarie.texas

Rocking songs are my favorite... love them ..

|
|
|
clarie.texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #10
chrisjay

I' listening Scream by Usher

Last edited by chrisjay; 03-14-2016 at 04:10 AM..
chrisjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #11
jonemike

my favorite singer is nusrat fate Ali khan i want to listen nusrat fate ali khan.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #12
cobo_836

It also depends on my mood.When my good mood, all music is nice, I like to listen to some soft music when I am very upset, when I'm sorry, I do not listen to music, because all the songs are sad.so instead of more sad.For me, music, nice or not, the mood and have a great relationship.You are not the same way?

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #13
jeff.cool25

hi,
I like to pop songs with dance.
thanks

|
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #14
ultimatedollar

Depend On Mood

ultimatedollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #15
ultimatedollar

Depend on Mood bt heart touching songs

ultimatedollar is offline   Reply With Quote