Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 04-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #1
Andry

Which are the not well known social sites that are good for SEO?

Hi!

Everybody knows Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit (to name only those), but are there other social websites that are good (high PR) for getting trafic or (maybe do-follow?) backlinks but which are not well-known yet by the majority of the people? It is not mandatory that they should be in English. Thank you for your replies!
Andry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
Matt Hutchings

You should check out LinkedIn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Matt Hutchings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #3
Andry

I know LinkedIn but I feel that it has more to do in the professional area. Do you also get trafic to non-professional websites from there?
Andry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:36 AM   #4
NileLars

Post Re:

Every Popular social bookmarking websites are good but which are best it depends upon your followers and your sharing quality. If you have group with same category than your every post will sure get good sharing. I personally love to use Facebook and Stumbleupon for sharing updates with my community.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #5
Matt Hutchings

I'd hit up LinkedIn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Matt Hutchings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:30 AM   #6
varshatomar12

Check out LinkedIn...

varshatomar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
luckyankit

Search Engine Optimization is no longer the most cost effective way to generate leads. Social media marketing can produce more powerful effects for faster, quicker and cheaper than traditional SEO. Furthermore, social marketing boosts SEO efforts, whereas SEO by itself does not directly boost social media marketing. The best web marketing option for real estate agents and small businesses is a strategy of integrating SEO measures into a sound social media campaign.

luckyankit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #8
Kunalmathur

Do you know about http://meemi.com/

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote