Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 01-12-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
strawberrybob

I want a graphics designer

Are you expert in designing? Do you have a healthy profile in Freelancer, Odesk or Elance? If you do then I am interested to hire you for my upcoming projects. Please feel free share your Freelancer, Odesk or Elance portfolio and I will get back to you if you are good!
strawberrybob is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2015, 05:49 AM   #2
chmarkh

Hi there!
Thanks for your interest in my service!

I will do 3 best Professional Logo Design in 24 Hrs for $5
and more other

Get Forex trading eBook and application to earn more money
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chmarkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #3
Liqido

Hi.

I am a skilled graphic designer. I make logodesign, webdesign, illustrations, etc. Click the link ind my signature for referencers.

Regards

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Liqido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 11:44 PM   #4
campbelljof

You can easily find graphic designers in different crowdsourcing websites like Designhill, 99Designs etc. who can create attractive and professional logo designs ranging from sports logos to education logos.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:19 PM   #5
ArvindSingh

I also need one

|
ArvindSingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:05 PM   #6
jimroddy

how much are u looking out for, i can offer you my services for the web and graphic design

jimroddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:32 AM   #7
pxljobs

Are you looking for job in creative design field check out the job in top companies

pxljobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:50 PM   #8
roky

I also need one

Last edited by roky; 02-16-2017 at 06:10 PM..
roky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:03 AM   #9
willhunt

The Graphic designer are,
*Start Building Your Skills in High School. It never hurts to start early in any field, but it is particularly important when it comes to graphic design.
*Earn a Degree in Graphic Design.
*Complete Internships.
*Create a Compelling Portfolio.

|

willhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #10
ngoclinh91

I believe you can do it
cũng như xác định chính xác
khi quan hệ
ngoclinh91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:35 AM   #11
pxljobs

We are the creative design job portal offer wide range of design jobs from top companies register and grab your dream job.

pxljobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:37 AM   #12
soby2715

please help me to get some info on this behalf further. thx in advance..

soby2715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:16 AM   #13
Miclekhan1107

I have fiverr good profile. is it ok ?

Miclekhan1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:44 AM   #14
AliceArifova

Could you tell me please in which country,

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote