Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
newon

Blog Important for Seo Point?

Hi friends,
I m new here and i am working as a seo in company,i wrote this thread bcoz i m confuse of blog selection, My question is that which one blog important for seo point of view and Google give more important like paid blog(own blog) or free blog(blogger,word press) bcoz i m show many website create own blog and put link on website. So anyone can reply me...
I hope you will help me. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

newon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
elizabethjean73

Both kinds of blogs are very important and help you to get backlinks and promote your content. I personally use free blogs like blogger and wordpress and getting links from these free blogs, but you always should keep in mind that fresh and unique content is the key of success.

|
|
elizabethjean73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
storminternet

As you are new in seo I would recommend you free blog software wordpress.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
Oliviamadison

Both are important and helpful of SEO point of views.I'm using free blogs for my site and get good results.Hey guys we all know that Google like fresh and unique content so this thing is keep in your mind that your content should be unique and relevant for your blog.
Oliviamadison is offline   Reply With Quote