Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 08-14-2016, 06:54 PM   #31
tungkolia

HTML is father, css is mother in webdesign =]]
you can learn w3cshools.com
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
để ngủ được, địa chỉ
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
an toàn hiệu quả
là gì và

tốt nhất giúp bạn có thể điều trị được
hiệu quả, giúp lưu thông máu tốt
tungkolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:11 AM   #32
Claire_Anderson

If you want to be a programmer then HTML and CSS are compulsory because you define the contents of the website with HTML that how contents will be displayed in the website. CSS is used to definer the layout of the website like the color of the text its font style etc.

If you want to create a high level website design than you also need to learn J Query.

With CSS and HTML you also need a language to create system functionality like PHP, JAVA etc.

Claire_Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:45 AM   #33
eumaxindia

HTML is the easiest way to start learning web development.

|
|
eumaxindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 11:46 PM   #34
uStoreharddisk

its a basic language we need to learn first

uStoreharddisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:29 PM   #35
arhithpatel8885

How to fix errors in HTML code?

Good morning good people. Again time for some small questions. I am working on my new website and I ran the index file through the W3C validator. Some errors popped up. I have been looking at them but I really don't know how to fix these errors in my HTML file. As I am a beginner I know some codes and all, but this is a little over my head. I have attached a screenshot of the validation report; the content of my index file you can find in the Word doc (wasn't able to upload the HTML file).
Can you please help me out, tell me what to change and where? Looking forward to your help. And as always: thank you very much in advance.
arhithpatel8885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 11:15 PM   #36
eumaxindia

HTML is very important for all pg language to create webpage.

|
|
eumaxindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:57 AM   #37
shibli2700

If you want to be a web developer then definitely HTML is a good start for you.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:33 PM   #38
dongtay1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExposureMe View Post
Is it? Is HTML good language to start with? I need tips on how to start programming.
ok! that was awesome! thanks for posting.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

(Bai viet rat huu ich !)

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

dongtay1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:32 AM   #39
kunalkumar

Html stand for hyper text markup language . it is used for design a website or webpage or blog . without html you can not do anything in programming....

The latest version of html is HTML5 ...

|
|
|
|
kunalkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:44 AM   #40
changdaychun

Quote:
Originally Posted by navya123 View Post
HTML is very important programming language to create webpages.In short we can say, HTML is basically a father of all languages which is used for developing a webpage like PHP,asp and java etc. Thus we can say,HTML is mainly a computer language which can be used very easily and also important for basic knowledge of any other languages especially useful for those languages which is used in web development.
Thanks you brother

|
|
|
|
|
|
changdaychun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:42 AM   #41
davidmobo

HTML is a best and first language for developing your web site. easily understandable language.
web design Cardiff , web design agency , web design London , Mobo , mobo design , mobo media

davidmobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:57 AM   #42
MagentoMobile

Yes. HTML is a good option to start with if you're a beginner in programming. w3schools is a good tutorial to work with. HTML is an easy to understand and simple programming language. Give it a try, you'll find it interesting.

Thanks & Regards,
Free ecommerce Magento Mobile App
MagentoMobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:22 PM   #43
Priyanka785

Sometimes I’ve seen people say HTML is a bad first language, because it teaches bad programming habits. But is this actually true at all? Often those who say that don’t really like HTML themselves either, many times because of equally untrue reasons.

I think HTML is a perfectly good first programming language – I would even go as far as say it’s possibly the ideal first language if you are interested in web development.

|
|
|
Priyanka785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 12:02 AM   #44
phamdung

That's true , because it's very easy to learn , you will need 1 days to understand all symbol of this , and now you will need to learn HTML5 , it's should be the future of make a website.
- Pleasure to help

phamdung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:57 AM   #45
EvilSpiriT

Best for learning basics and is a good language for the beginners
EvilSpiriT is offline   Reply With Quote