Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-24-2017, 05:40 AM   #1
nvdna

Google Adsense

I have 58 content on my webside. and i did all rules what adsense wants. but they still say " not enough concent". what should i do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nvdna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
riyaarora1266

THINGS TO DO BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADSENSE
1. Write High-Quality Content
2. Create Privacy Page for Your Blog
3. Create About Page
4. Setup A Contact Us Page

|
|
|
|
riyaarora1266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:26 PM   #3
riyaarora1266

So, what you’ve to do is to work on your menu by adding all important categories and pages i.e about us, contact us and privacy policy to help your readers easily find the content that they are looking for. The more you care about improving your visitors experience the higher chances will be to get approved by AdSense.

|
|
|
|
Old 02-24-2017, 03:34 PM   #4
riyaarora1266

In their rejection mail, they will say 'not enough cont'.. etc.. change the mentioned things, you will be approved.

|
|
|
|
Old 02-24-2017, 07:24 PM   #5
John Cage

You can add Terms of Use Page, Privacy Page, Contact Us Page, About Us Page in your site.

John Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:05 AM   #6
nvdna

i add everything what u said in the first time. and my contents written by just me. i didnt make any copy from other webside. but still they said not enough.

nvdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 04:29 AM   #7
Chemady

I don't know what else to do get google AdSense. Please check my blog
Chemady is offline   Reply With Quote