Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
newsky

How to submit my website to Social Bookmarking ?

I would like to submit my website to social bookmarking. Please explain me how to submit.

thanks in advane.

rao vat nha dat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by newsky; 11-28-2011 at 08:43 PM..
newsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
shockgarden143

How to submit my website to Social Bookmarking ?

First join then log in and then submit URL of your website then submit your site content.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #3
atlasinfotechse

First you have to Register in Social Bookmarking websites. Go to Step by step Process. Log in to Social bookmarking websites and Submit your URL in Particular website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
atlasinfotechse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:19 AM   #4
Shikha Singh

Wow! I never knew this. I'm gonna try to register in social bookmarking sites too.

Shikha Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
amitmax

I think this is not a tough task.You can submit your website very easily.I will suggest you add this tool to make your social bookmarking work more easy.
Thanks
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #6
krishace

It is very to register, you will see how to do so upon visiting a social bookmarking site.

krishace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
ProClerk

Hi mate, no worries, here is a guy who will provide you a bookmarking service to place your website on over 100 social bookmarking sites. Each site has a high PR which will give you some weight in the search engines and help with your rankings.

I purchased this guy on weekly basis, he always help me to get high traffic & results are always more than my expectation. It is also found that social bookmarking a great way to bring in traffic as well as rank higher in the serps.

Here is the link to that guy:
BarryinSiam: I will social bookmark your website to over 100 high PR sites for $15 - SEOClerks

Hopefully this would help you a LOT, Good Day!

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
Spoint_Vinil

search internet for good pr bookmarking sites and try them more than one and you will learn in better way

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #9
Darrelljones

Its very simple just register to any bookmarking sites and after login,just click submit button and submit your story over there.Some sites publish your story at once any some needs approval.But after sometime your got published.

Darrelljones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:53 AM   #10
hazelbrown

First join site then login and then submit URL of your website.
hazelbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:17 AM   #11
abdul143

First, you have to collect all the sites in which you want to submit the content.
Open it in a new tab.
Register in your site, Wait for the moderator to allow to work on the site.
Once, the moderator allows you to work, you can log in to your site.
Submit the Url, Keyword, Content in your site.
Copy the link which you have submit.

|
abdul143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:28 AM   #12
giftsdaniel

Nice information and keep it up

|
|
|
|
|
giftsdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote