Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-22-2020, 03:03 AM   #1
Michel001

I need #1 web host in India

I need #1 web host in India, I would like to get KVM VPS hosting plans at.
What can you say about hostnamaste.com hosting services?
How are their hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Old 01-23-2020, 10:59 PM   #2
hi5s2arp

I need #1 web host in India

I suggest you Hostripples.in and Hostdens.in is the best VPS web hosting providers.
Unlimited feature options, 99.9% uptime, and 24/7 tech support.
currently, Hostripples.in provide 50% Off on web hosting services Start at Rs 35/Month

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
hi5s2arp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 08:47 AM   #3
afrodita

I'd advise you to try hosting services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 01:07 AM   #4
CPU

I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Hostnamaste.com Cheap Windows VPS hosting have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:48 AM   #5
clo@

I can highly recommend hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:19 AM   #6
How?

Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability. The uptime is great, hostnamaste.com promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:23 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I believe hostnamaste.com have been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow-time but service has been fast for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote