Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
wryfhk22

I'm stumped!

Hello all, I am creating my website! Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me.

What I want to do is create a static page for each zip code. The appearance of each page would use the same format - with the exception of the "zip code title". The only way I know to do this is to manually create each page. Is there an easier way? What code do I use on the preformated template to query the database and create a new page with the user's zip?

Thanks a bunch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
leonidasbourne

You create one static and second page dynamically, when any use is registering in your or you are entering zip code than it will save in static database but when you are opening page from static page than it will create dynamically as per zip code wise.

leonidasbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
lathermore

You make one table to store zip code and you put one button on web page when any user click on that button than open new web page separately as dynamically creating at run time after clicking.

lathermore is offline   Reply With Quote