Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-12-2015, 09:08 AM   #1
strawberrybob

Do you use ALT tag for all images on your website?

Hey guys, you know the importance of ALT tag right? Without ALT tag, Google can't read the image file and if can't read (what's the image about) then how could it rank the images in their search results? So, I use ALT tag for all images on my website. Do you use ALT tags for images on your site?
strawberrybob is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2015, 09:44 AM   #2
jobtardisport

Any time you use an image, be sure to include an ALT tag or ALT text within the IMG tag. Doing so will provide a clear text alternative of the image for screen reader users.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:27 PM   #3
Babbage

Hey I just saw a great tool to automate this whole process. If I can remember where it was I will post a link to it.

I think its been proven that you can get a lot of traffic from 'google image searches' if you optimize them correctly.

It will not be exactly targeted traffic, but it all helps?
Babbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:11 PM   #4
Gaurav856

Yes i always use alt tag, alt tag is so important for the SEO, as we know it is the one of important task of on page tactic.

Thanks
Gaurav856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #5
konnectrix

Yeah i am using alt tag for my website images. I am focusing important keywords as a alt tag. Its really help to increase my keywords ranking.

|
|
konnectrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 12:07 AM   #6
nathanleo

Images you use should have an alt text. Not just for SEO purposes, but also for accessibility. Because people using a screen reader will otherwise not know what the image is about

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 09:56 PM   #7
AzharSEO

Yes, I also use Alt + Tags for the website because, this way, we can optimise our images in the search engine.

|
|
|
|
|
AzharSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 09:31 PM   #8
pharmasecure

The required alt attribute specifies an alternate text for an image, if the image cannot be displayed.

The alt attribute provides alternative information for an image if a user for some reason cannot view it (because of slow connection, an error in the src attribute, or if the user uses a screen reader).

|
|
pharmasecure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 03:17 AM   #9
parkbogumm830

If you use an image, be sure to include the ALT tag or ALT text in the IMG tag. This gives screen reader users a simple text alternative to an image.

|

|

|

|
parkbogumm830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 10:59 AM   #10
AizaKhan

yes its very important thing in SEO this is very helpful in seo
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 05:38 AM   #11
parkbogumm830

If you use an image, be sure to include the ALT tag or ALT text in the IMG tag. This gives screen reader users a simple text alternative to an image.

|

|

|

|
parkbogumm830 is offline   Reply With Quote